stfu and townread me :angry:

towncase jack

k

give me a few

see im out of my wolf range

batman

omega villagery post w!jack doesnt have the guts to post

clear lack of ~agenda~

actual townslip, doesnt even perceive the thought of a wolf doing it inadvertently because he cant think from a wolf pov cuz hes town

believable townclaim

elite observation that shines a light on rue (and myself, i guess) off of a wolf flip, a 2:1 trade is BAD though so its CLEARI NG

VILLAGERY CONVICTION

villagery read, clear lack of tmi

extreme lack of self awareness, obv villager

ok im bored

if katze is a wolf, then visor will kill achro

ok @katze if its not jack then who is it?

are you ever going to consider gorta?

because that just leaves:

zack/sabi
zack/achro
achro/sabi

in contrast, if you look back at my posts, I was always pushing for achro first. never really wavered on him (lol if wrong), did go back and forth on katze (despite what she may think, you can go back and look if you don’t believe me)

no one is lock clear, not even gorta.

In context for a lot of these (including my own) Katze was constantly talked about as being flipped a lot so I see that as visor making the best out of a bad situation if katze is wolf or just spitting hot air if katze is town.

Like I said “if katze is wolf murder rue” but I also was saying “hey shouldnt we look at rue more anyway” and literally all I got for days was zorvo.

(someone explain why gyr and seth both died?)

i was told to towncase jack, my point was that i can see reasons to village read everyone rn

aka “the game is hard, i am shaking and crying”. it could totally still be jack :joy_cat:

if gorta is a wolf then he dies anyway, but i also do not think gorta is a wolf so it doesnt matter

why is gorta the only person you are confident in is town?

gorta never w/w/w with rue/ruby

rue treated gorta like a villager yesterday very clearly

were they both maf kp?

does maf have even nights vig?

was it an anti claim on gyr?

what does it mean jesse

Reading the posts Katze just highlighted, I dont blame people calling me scum now tbh. I really dropped off post value wise, compared to then. Which I think is more because I realized the iso approuch would not work, once I woke up to 700 posts every day and backreading I was taking nothing in.

I would say those posts more show how I play in games I’m used to and have motivation. That disappered after day 2 I think.