Memes (3): Sadbi, Zorvo, Phraze
katze (3): min, SaulGoodman, sufdaddy
GaulSoodman (1): Heisenberg
Rue (1): GaulSoodman
min (1): Outedwolf
spf (1): Memes
Prophylaxis (1): katze
Gyrlander (1): Achromatic

Not Voting (6): eevee, Gorta, guavagudetama, Gyrlander, HowardHamlin, Prophylaxis

How does it feel to want?

I am feeling mentally drained and couldn’t get sleep due to upstairs neighbors dogs running loose all night. Just notify me if you want me to look at something, I’ll be around later.

what happened to the seth wagon

this seems pretty contradictory to

and is completely contradictory to your mindset this game as 90% of your posts have been talking about seth

on top of that most of heisenberg’s posts defending seth felt like some sort of agenda regardless of seth’s alignment to shut down scumreads on him (if he’s v i think keeping him alive longer is also probably useful for wolves) - like he asked seth why he did what he did to gauge the motivation and didn’t get an answer, then he started asking “but why would he do this as wolf” and his entire progression with this read feels muddy and confused yet there’s still the underlying soft defence and it’s just blegh

this feels a lot more like geyde from hydra popcorn than geyde from enemy within with the main difference being as a villager his scope was a lot wider as a villager than as a wolf. here it just feels like he’s struggling to fake that same level of exploration and decides to compensate coming across as exploratory with respect to only one slot instead of the game as a whole. felt like what he did with cheese in hydra popcorn

i’m generally bad at reading geyde but he has a ton of votes so clearly other people are seeing this stuff lol
@SaulGoodman thoughts?

After reading Katze I’m not feeling her as a wolf tbh, she is stubborn about her View on Zorvo, which could be a correct push. I see that push more as a sense of belief they are right and using their past meta of the player. Even though she is stubborn on her view she is still showing deep thought and willing to comment on other players and if they are scum or not and the positive stuff that others do.

I think she is perhaps a tad over dramatic thinking others are out to get her, but that feels more like a personality thing rather then a defensive wolf. She also agrees Heisenberg looks scummy today, but still wants to stay on current tunnel which I have no issue with as long as she does go back to it after Zorvo. Her other main wolf suspect is Hally which I would need to look into but don’t mind.

I think the biggest plus for her which is easy to fake for experienced players though, and I’m happy to be disproved on this. I find her approach very honest and no nerves or real fear. They is paranoia, but I think that is more applicable to town. I don’t see agendas more just belief she is right in her views and others are wrong.

Okay I have to warn you guys: I tend to make reads that can not be explained by normal means and rely on gut. That needed to be explained before saying that I kinda consider katze my first town read :) Just by a random post she made.

I also prefer making townreads than scumreads and defending someone I’m convinced is Town even if I get lynched for it. Will continue reading (more like skimming through the amazing number of shitposts you guys left during the night :D)

Does Zorvo still claim Doctor/Ascetic and that someone revealed his roles? Or did his position about this change?

the second thing is more villagery than the first thing

idk i’m missing like 1000 posts of context but i’m going through having read nothing in between

Yes he is.

pRoJeCtIoN

seriously speaking though did you not just call him probably town

that’s why i think you two are w/w
you have a lot of awkward classically w/w interactions and half townread/half scumread each other while repeatedly preflipping the other as w/w with someone

I just read a post of him claiming that he’s not a Doctor.

I’m gonna give Sadbi a soft townlean.

Btw is there an easy way to save posts for later reference?

why did you not choose seth considering you want to policy him like every game

like this was literally the perfect opportunity to satiate your desire to murder seth for no reason and you ignored it

bookmark

that’s why i want to know her justification for choosing heisenberg instead of seth (who she enjoys policying for no reason every game)

because i think if she’s town she got to choose her target and if she’s a 3p she didn’t and is just saying she chose heisenberg

the problem is i don’t know why she would choose heisenberg instead of seth

I missed that then. In the blur of my catchup

It tells me when I want to be reminded about the message lol.

there’s a none needed option
you can view bookmarks in your profile