Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

maybe everyone read me correctly too.

im trying to conserve my posts but

yeah, it just becomes much worse. isoing becomes even worse, iirc the search feature gets clunky… i dont actually remember every side effect its been a while since ive seen it happen) honestly it could happen at a bit below 10k just because of other things counting as posts (iirc threadlocks + deleted posts still count, but the current postnum doesnt accommodate?)

mbe

my take is funnier tho.

which is what truly matters, imo

im reading thru the hood again rn btw. might make a few comments in the hood as i go but anything i think is important to share with the class will, obviously, be shared with the class :wowee:

This is the most quiet this game has been jeepers

Pretty sure no one in dvc cares about this game anymore

It has been a long and exhausting game for everyone. Games werent meant to be this big post wise tbh

1 Like

sorry, been distracted w/ dinner plans i kinda forgot about.

im still thinking about stuff, but i… kinda think achro is a villager and also correct that its exactly jack/zack? current thoughts, anyway. this sounds more confident than i am.

there’s a couple gears in my head turning, more than usual (probably still less than most people) but theres a few things im thinking about rn. just for ~transparency~ mostly unorganized thoughts ahead:

• looking at how zack and achro are playing today…
    • i think, regardless of alignment, zack is kinda always gonna come into today calling me ~probably a villager and pushing on achro. i don’t really think w!him has a choice – i have been signfiicantly more flaky on achro than vice versa – and i think v!him comes to that conclusion naturally given everything.
    • achro, on the other hand… has been kinda all over the place. i think the wincon for w!him is to just continue staying on my good side, like he has been all game. the way he opened up today was kinda willing to push anyone, and then he eased into going against zack, in a reactionary

i come outof that feeling about the same for both ends. maybe tentatively better on achro, but only just.

jackrito. end of day 5. jackrito hasn’t posted in what seems like decades.

Votecount as of post #9072

Rue (4): Gyrlander, Achromatic, Zorvo, Gorta
Achromatic (4): sufdaddy, Sadbi, Outedwolf, Rue
Outedwolf (1): katze
katze (1): Jackrito

at this point, it’s kind of ambiguous which side i’m gonna vote. i think anyone watching would probably ~assume i vote rue here, but it’s not set in stone by any means

a minute after i vote, jackrito hammers.

his last post prior to that was at ~9:30 AM, the hammer post is at ~1:57 PM

by no means is this a smoking gun or clearing for anyone, but like

spoiled for length/questionable relevance

v!jack: just showed up near EoD and voted the wagon he said he would

• jack + zack/sabi/gorta w/w: either jack just shows up near EoD coincidentally, OR is preparing to quickhammer v!achro if i vote him
    • achro brought up a good reason to say jack/sabi are likely unaligned, that being that sabi hard pushing two w/v dichotomies in me/acro zack/visor as opposed to letting a v/v+v/w grouping believe the other is w/w seems p silly to me
  • jack + achro: the above or quickhammering… anyone?
  • jack + katze: the above or… some weird plan idk

so, the question is: did jack just show up before EoD, or was this :sparkles: planned :sparkles:

jackritos last post of D5 (8:31 PM, ~17.5h before EoD) : Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Day 7 (6/24) - #6701 by Jackrito
D4 ended early, but their last post was at 6PMish, too lazy to math it but prob 18ish hours before eod again Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Day 7 (6/24) - #4746 by Jackrito

actually ig “did they post near EoD” is less important than “did they post near 2PM ever” even if thats harder to gauge

Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2 - #8661 by Jackrito altho their last post of D2 is near 2PM

me realizing this is probably not worth the effort to look at: :joy_cat:

ANYWAY THE POINT IS THAT IM NOT REALLY SURE WHAT JACKRITO WAS DOING AT THAT EOD. THE POPIN WAS CONFUSING.

IT MAKES MARGINALLY SOME MORE SENSE IF HE IS A WOLF WITH NOT-ACHRO THO

OK? OKAY

mechanics. my favorite.

something i kinda don’t understand is what visor was doing with his supposed last-will thing. only giving it to zack accomplishes the ~pocket~ but nets him little towncred, and up until last night he hadn’t targeted anyone with it but zack, allegedly

but why

it’s obviously real to some extent, the message gyrlander left is 100% written by him (impossible for wolves to know if gyrlander would kill visor or not, or what he’d do with the infect) so like

did he not care about trying to look good with it? i don’t rly understand why you never target v!sabi with it at any point

their rolecard being redacted does make it a lot harder to speculate on this for sure, but i still think that part feels weird. maybe it’s limited use, maybe it can only target people that are also being killed, i dont know. which is why i can’t really draw a strong conclusion. but at a glance i think it looks better for zack

also sabi and achros roles feel vaguely similar in the sense that ive occasionally pondered if both are town roles, but it’s not a train of thought i want to put much stock in

looking at the neighborhood itself, there is a sequence of posts i think is… really weird to make for w!achro?

like, the conclusion i draw from it right now is “his goal was to pocket me for the long con from the start to the end, or he is just a villager”

anyway, it goes a bit like:

me: talk about visor/zack, mostly zack? arctic V flip got me squinting at them

achro: yeah i can do that later, right now i think visors early vote on heisenberg looks good but i need to look at stuff when im home

me: yea sure. in realtime ive felt decent about both, moreso visor than zack, but both are good so thats not clearing or anything

[timeskip here, i start tinfoiling night and he kinda says ‘ehhh nah’ to it]

achro, preflipping zack w and analyzing a post: my current PoE makes me think that this post look bad for rue

what i don’t understand is, why does he do this as a wolf? he doesn’t quite case rue, but he basically shields nightingale from my tinfoils and instead targets a wolf, when he has no real reason to as a wolf?

i think when i write this out it looks less significant than it feels in my head. probably because im missing finer detail

there’s actually a lot of posts in that hood chat that have aged very well from him, some visor stuff not really but others a decent bit)

i mean hell, even when he does iso visor and talk about him, its not all sunshine and rainbows, there’s concerns to some stuff i kinda glossed over before

and he doesnt quite fight me on rue but he comes close to it

i dunno. he’s townsiding pretty fucking hard in the hood, waaaay more than i ever would as a wolf in a hood.

seems much more likely to me that it makes him a villager, and if he is a wolf i think it’s alone, with a LW, or with gorta, which resolves itself

this post feels extermely fucking long sorry

these probably arent all of my thoughts but ive been typing on and off for over an hour and just want to go back to thinking less.

and finishing dinner.

gn

Well now we know that if I die, the f3 you two will quick hammer Zack

1 Like

I conviently die so they can kill you Zack because they pocketed each other.

im not locked into anything!

if im alive in f3 with zack achro i will obviously consider stuff

and i still have other things to look at even before today ends

just wher im at rn :person_shrugging:

did it not occur to you he might have been waiting to see if we were gonna go at each other? how can you say being sorta willing to push anyone vs. how i came in is better for achro lol

idk what more i can do to show i’m a villager and case achro. you are obviously never going to be convinced of anything

it did

hence the ‘reactionary’ comment, and me coming out of that saying it’s only tentatively better for him, if at all

idk why u and sabi keep talking to me like my mind is impossible to be changed smh im not THAT stubborn i think

are you serious? it’s because you keep coming to the same conclusion over and over and over again

i have never once felt there was the slightest chance of you actually wanting to kill achro in this game, and every time I’ve been even a slightly viable wagon you were eager to join

i mean WHY is it better at all??

idgi

i thought that line was obviously a little bit sarcastic

either way ive also acknowledged that there are other stuffs i havent looked at but zzz

im finishing my dinner and then maybe going back to solving maybe not but i’m not not giving you a chance im just not seeing it so far

I just don’t understand why you keep townreading him so stubbornly and wolfreading me, no matter how many words you write I still feel like there’s an explanation I’m missing, it doesn’t make sense to me

maybe you are just a wolf after all

maybe!

bye now :slight_smile:

me: who are the wolves if i’m v
katze: achro rue outedwolf + x

rue and outedwolf flip w

katze: achro must be a villager…

that is so blatantly disingenuous that i pray it comes from a wolf

i called you/visor w/w for several dayphases and never once said that rue being a wolf was exclusive to you being a villager

i came to the conclusion that both of them were probably just wolves irregardless of which of you/achro was a wolf and that should not at all be hard to figure out

bye now :slight_smile:v2

The thing is too i townsided hard in topic too Its just a bit less condensed.

Like for zack… I have felt a lot of moments where i legit thought he had been sincere as hell. I thought after visor’s claim he was town because what type of maniac claims a green check on a buddy when they appear to be disagreeing in topic.

But if w/w and with hindsight visor’s role being redacted is interesting to a lot of things about this game. Treatment of zack, the death message gyr got, and there are still a couple unexplained things about the game.

The problem for zack more than anything is to me his pushes here today mostly against me are for sure just wrong in terms of facts and as well if you looked at how i went about things but here he is, just like yesterday and the day before, pushing against me in some way.

I couldnt keep up with this topic at all times, usually i so like to iso more but honestly fuck that. So its about poe ans laying it on the line when things matter the most.

For day 1 and 2 for all the shit zack tries to give me… we have the same eod vote. I try to explajn my perspective and progrsssion ans he just doesnt care.

When the rubber meets the road? I have been advocating as strongly as i can for town.

Gyr ate a bullet because scum knew it would be almost impossible to push me if he was alive. I am sure of it.