Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Game Over - Witches Win

honestly I would rather review suf over sad

I don’t blame you.

I am awake and freshly cuddled.

Feels like jack is the play here unless your katze % rose overnight. If the team is exactly katze/jack then voting katze first has utility as she is the much stronger player otoh if katze is town she has a much better chance of making a compelling argument to not die in f3.

@Sadbi @sufdaddy

I’m not touching Katze because I think that I can read most others easier and even if I was alive I would rather read the other person alive in f3 then make judgement on katze

Good morning. Pardon the change in speech, it’s a personal thing. Read into it if you want, I cannot stop you.

For the record, after talking with Alison for so long my definition of “throw” is probably somewhat different to yours. I would consider multiple things I’ve done this game a “throw” as well, including my read on you if you are a villager.

Nonetheless, I apologize again for those posts. I feel relatively better now.

So i am going back over the game in my head with regards to zack. I didnt like his day 1 and his opening day 2 i thought was scummy when i initially reviewed it however day 3 there were a lot of moments where i felt like he was genuine in his suspicion of me and my initial lay of the land neing visor/zack not w/w feels like a good call. It doesnt really matter that much to me but it is pretty stark the contrast between how the dead feel about katze vs the rest of us.

Katze has said two things that actually align. The first is that early interactions with wolves should clear her and the second is that she would have been bussed this game if she was a wolf. Some of the interactions i have pointed to indicate the groundwork for this. Rue voted her day 1 but iirc said day 2 she felt better about katze (i might be misremembering that i will go grab the quote)

The votals do feel strange eod1 if it is w/w but it is also possible that the wolves off wagon werent around. Heisen could have been genuinely gone or just hanging back to not self pres and put the stronger player in danger. I don’t really think theres any reason for cred either way that ruby being off wagon was optinal for wolves but there you have it.

If zack is scum it means two wolves bussed heisen and rue voted katze which … feels kind of strange for a v/w wagon. I guess visor was timezoned out but i feel v/w there rue would just take bus credit since the katze wagon was mostly out of reach for modt of eod. Just speculation though.

When i weigh my pain point of guava the bigger sin of ‘i thought he was scum’ vs ‘i didnt fight for him because hey maybe achro is scum with him’ the latter feels painful. Katze had a great response to this that felt genuine but damn thats convenient that you didnt fight for guava there.

Oh yeah alison will do that. Glad you are feel better.

Fact check rue didnt come out strong in favor of katze day 2 she just put her suspicion on a simmer from a skim.

I think I have the solve

so, is suf zack?

Yeah

yeah, I don’t like zack’s slot

if you notice when Rue is on the wagon yesterday Outed, suf, and Rue all call me scum and attempt to vote Achro

all of that after zack attempts to call me town because others did

Can you link the posts?

I still believe that the trajectory of today prior to last night is indicative of myself being a villager. When I write this out, it seems more of a biased view, but I still believe in it. :slight_smile:

I also still believe that my interactions with the flipped wolves, bar maybe Geyde, are all different to how I would approach them as mafia.

• While my read on Rue was, in hindsight, quite bad, there was still a moment in which I promised someone I would towncase her and then the next day phase she was essentially begging me to do it, to which I declined. If I were wolf teammates with her and interested in dragging her with me, I probably would have just prewritten something for her, or asked her to help me.
    • She also pretty blatantly tried to kill me over Geyde and Visor at EoD1, from my point of view. The only reason I was the counterwagon at EoD was because she kickstarted it and forced others to follow it. I don’t particularly understand the motivation she would have to counterwagon a third wolf partner in a situation where two are already being wagoned.

Seriously though, do people think that Rue is trying to CFD off of one wolf to another?

I mean, I guess it would net some sick #towncred, but I’m pretty sure that this act alone has made me permanently stuck in the PoE, and Rue never capitalizes on it later.

• On Day 1, there were multiple instances of me applying scrutiny to Visor, and asking others how they felt about it. This is not out of the range of distancing, although reading my own posts from here on out, I think most of them are pretty good. I actually might have remembered wrong how much I brought him up. Nonetheless, I think if you read our interactions on D1 surrounding… most of the flipped wolves now, actually, I think this image indicates that the wolves cared about swaying my opinion on Rue:

Also, wow. Saw this while looking for my Visor stuff and… I kind of hate myself for being right on this.

I saw Sabi link a post in which I, in the finale, was kind of pushing onto alexa (my wolf partner) with read decay being among the reasons. I think that’s a concept that I employ in most of my games, realizing that sometimes I just simply have worse reasons to read a player as a specific alignment than I do for others, especially with the passage of time. It seems somewhat ridiculous to say that me having a push on a teammate in LyLo means that any push I make with similar reasons in any game afterwards is scum indicative of me. The foundations of how I (and most people?) wolf is still built upon how they village, at least to some extent.

I dunno. I still am not entirely sure what to do here, but I hope at least this clarifies some of what I talked about last night.

I hate the burden of bias, but I think my entire EoD1 has aged exceptionally well.

(Except the part where I’m tilted at Zorvo, you can ignore that. Please do, actually.)

Whatever I rather vote Jack than katze because I don’t want the f3 to be achro Zack and me