Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 1 - Days 1 & 2

It’s not, wolfy?

But like wifom will always exist

It does make sense as 3P mechanically
Also wolf

Either works it’s just a crapshoot design if village and their play doesn’t back it up

well i’m not sure why a villager does it either tbf, i was just interested in heisenberg’s answer since he siad it was “wolfy as shit”

my intiial impression was “so this is a 3P role right?” (tangent: achro saying i was wolfy for suggesting someone might be 3P and then doing it himself unapologetically is probably villagy)

I am convinced achro literally cannot rand wolf

Bro did you read Morb

eliza doesn’t seem like a similar player as zorvo at all, this seems like a non sequitur to me

Thematically i didnt get through all of umineko but ‘just kill this person i tell you to, a good thing will happen i promise’ sounds like obviously uh oh stuff from me x)

Is this the same ElizaThePsycho?

I think there was a slight misunderstanding. I wrote players that I’d rather not see lynched.

Regarding Zorvo, I believe I already explained in a previous post that his weird play doesn’t make much sense as scum.

Memes, I just don’t want to see him lynched. I do not townread him, although I may have a slight townlean on him due to a recent post:

kat, honestly I’m not sure. If I remember correctly I just townread him due to her posts (but this time I don’t have which ones they are as I didn’t start bookmarking them). Plus I like her posts regardless of alignment, so I don’t want to see her lynched.

Sadbi is more or less the same as kat, but here are some posts:

They’re mainly gut reads, I admit. But that’s how I play.

1 Like

No

Aah i was gonna say what a notable change of tone from our last game

Was he not town in morbius

I may of not paid attention :sob::sob: my bad

I would not like to see spf and min executed today neither.

About that… um…

Dont read morb buddy x)

But yeah i have been towning a lot lately haha

1 Like

the main thing i got from gyrlander’s iso is that i feel like he might be tmi’ing seth v
this post in particular feels especially weird because i feel like we get a shit ton of information from flipping seth
otherwise i kinda like his vibes

He won as wolfu

They gave me ‘plays a bit off the walls’ vibes in last few games I watched
Also see them immediately asking me for claim then deciding that I should die when I said no
Pet theory says possible anticlaim but that’s a shrug suggest
Certainly no Seth but I don’t think it’s an invalid comparison for ‘wolves do things that often don’t make sense initially and they just kinda go with it’
ElizathePsycho trueclaiming their role in Valorant is another example

fair enuf

He was not

Do people that review set ups on fol discuss said set ups with other reviewers not assigned to review the game