Umineko FM: Land of the Golden Witch - Thread 2 - Days 3-7

obv w/v interaction

no worries, Iā€™ve been trying to avoid admitting how many posts Iā€™ve missed tbh

obv w/w interaction

3 Likes

discourse is only good for mashes and turbos and not forum mafia style games imo

wagons were basically the same as this when he left for the day

oops

this is the kind of post (ā€œslots like mine and zacks this gameā€) you make about someone you are w/v with, not w/w

idk what happened to the quotes but this was one of visorā€™s last posts on d1

[quote=ā€œOutedwolf, post:3825, topic:2953, full:trueā€]couple things that struck me - think spf not wolfreading me is interesting - i know she has struggled reading me in the past (as she alluded to earlier (and i donā€™t really mean the recent game, that was fuckin around on all cylinders)) and i generally donā€™t expect her to village read me in games because i dont think my playstyle is one that fits easily into the way she sees the game. her progression from refusing to put a read on me and then going seems okay seems reasonable enough from my pov - i always keep an eye out for ppl like her and how they approach slots like mine (and zacks this game) where theyā€™re not wolfread but not super townread either - theyā€™re the slots that can dangle above the poe but drop into them at a moments notice and wolves often love to test the waters there to see where the thread is going on them
[/quote]

this is the kind of post (ā€œslots like mine and zacks this gameā€) you make about someone you are w/v with, not w/w

search your feelings katze-senpai

you know my alignment in your heart :joy_cat:

this is out of my wolf range

1 Like

:pleading_face:

i mean tbh i could probably convincingly towncase anyone alive rn, even jack

nya. you both have p good points in ur favor

i hate mafia

stfu and townread me :angry:

towncase jack

k

give me a few

see im out of my wolf range

batman

omega villagery post w!jack doesnt have the guts to post

clear lack of ~agenda~

actual townslip, doesnt even perceive the thought of a wolf doing it inadvertently because he cant think from a wolf pov cuz hes town

believable townclaim

elite observation that shines a light on rue (and myself, i guess) off of a wolf flip, a 2:1 trade is BAD though so its CLEARI NG

VILLAGERY CONVICTION

villagery read, clear lack of tmi

extreme lack of self awareness, obv villager

ok im bored

if katze is a wolf, then visor will kill achro

ok @katze if its not jack then who is it?

are you ever going to consider gorta?

because that just leaves:

zack/sabi
zack/achro
achro/sabi

in contrast, if you look back at my posts, I was always pushing for achro first. never really wavered on him (lol if wrong), did go back and forth on katze (despite what she may think, you can go back and look if you donā€™t believe me)