An Attempt at a Sorc 17er - Game Thread

But if you’re a wolf… you lie about your wolf meta

1 Like

Not only is this point irrelevant, it is bad.

3 Likes

Impressive.

Omg it’s Atlas

I would like it to be known this was caused by Katze trying to be funny in the wavelength thread.

I feel like you’d be better off asking for games on the syndicate because there aren’t many on MU

https://www.mafiauniverse.com/database/view/players/profile/?id=7818

i think these are the only ones of relevance

To be fair, the difference in that game was that I replaced into a game that was borderline mech lock as a heavily distrusted wolf slot and was pretty much outted from the fact I was asked to claim immediately. I had reasons to be upset there since a lot of my position was due to factors outside of my control, and the key difference between what I was doing with those posts was trying to get you to doubt your read, and I felt like I had to play hard if I wanted a chance given the situation. but here I just feel like I’ve generally been an asshole to random people for no reason that basically achieves nothing. which I’m not proud of! but it is different!

that said, if the only thing people are willing to townread me for is this, then I would actually rather just be killed, because I don’t think this should be rewarded

2 Likes

I’ve read both

I don’t have any other scumgames except mashes, turbos and stuff on the archives

1 Like

did arete write this post for you in scumchat
are the two of you sitting together at the lunchtable like little authors

1 Like

in the Grand Idea what is Baker’s account called?

1 Like

yeah that does sound like an arete post

those games aren’t about baker, that was in response to atlas asking for my wolfgames
the MU database link should have baker’s games

1 Like

oh
oop
I saw the mu link and assumed it was a single game

2 Likes

tbh im not like as confident as it may seem I am on many reads but i dont see the point on being unconfident and not pushing for the things I believe in

If YBW is a wolf, how likely do you think that would make you town, from a purely logical perspective

The devil appears in a new world record, before you speak of her.

2 Likes

:3

1 Like

can you link some syndicate games? idk if I’m able to search without an account

1 Like

didn’t you earlier say you don’t exaggerate your reads?

1 Like

uh
The fact I don’t like bussing and brought up that I thought YBW might be a wolf at eod1 when we had w/w wagons should make it pretty likely I’m town in that world? There’s also the fact that I engaged with them at SoD with a wall trying to explain why their read on me was bad, which I wouldn’t have much of a need to do if we were wolves together

I’d say pretty likely? but whether or not the thread perceives it this way is a different case entirely

I don’t have an account either… I think

1 Like

I don’t, I don’t like say I haev townreads on people I really nullread or vice versa. I say what I believe my reads are and I push for them. Am I like 100% confident everything is going to be correct? No, of course, but I have the confidence that I know what I’m doing and it is more likely than not that my reads are correct

1 Like