Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

also this

wolves who aren’t good at handling TMI say things like this all the time Marl

like importantly the post was not ‘lol the poorly-calibrated villager who always tunnels other villagers is tunneling a villager, all I have to do is sit back and let him,’ it was just a comment that made sense if that’s your perspective and doesn’t display any amount of ‘caring about this happening’ or ‘thinking this is bad’ or ‘wanting to work with anyone involved’

my efforts and my efforts alone have brought me to this point

(thanks lol)

i dont necessarily townread zorvo, no
he is definitely showing some kind of agenda with his read on me
if he’s a wolf he’s trying to pocket me to brag
if he’s town he’s probably just townreading me because he knows that when he tries to headhunt me it annoys me and he’s trying to get on my good side for some reason

w/w with arete is probably a stretch though
the “Zorvo is tunneling me, that’s why i’m still alive in lylo!” bit is actually a decent strategy but arete seems genuinely annoyed with him so idk

ok i at least understand the skeleton of this read

my main hesitation is that that just seems like may to me, like i could pretty easily put her in hot water last game by calling out similar “wtaf u doin” moments where she backseat drove a push on me that she hardly if ever substantiated in a blatantly agenda-y way.

it also seems like there’s a pretty good explanation for her not acting on her convictions tbh

i can’t really perfectly understand where the not free flowy part of your read comes from, just a vibe you’re getting that i’m not?

like what

it just feels like everything she does is calculated
like i thought it could have been a “cards close to your chest” sort of playstyle like how eevee plays, but i felt like she was infinitely more transparent with her process in starcraft from the parts that i read

being sick lmao

just letting you know i probably won’t read another game at this rate btw, but i might try to pull examples of what i mean about may from goat^2 at some point

this is painful

VOTE: May

Wrong

Gamestate + Reactions

It’s not?
They also wolf read Arete, this is just them saying Arete has 2 teammates.

As I said I still believe Arete/Arctic contains 1 wolf and both are still possible to be teammates.

Or if you bother to read any of my fucking posts you will know why I actually townread your slot.

Again I hard TR’ed Phraze and I expect Town!You to have immediately pushed Arete if they are wolf cause meta.

i literally dont buy this
you can’t even point me at a post of phrazes that you thought cleared them

‘they voted arete!’ is literally all you’ve given me which tells me nothing regardless of arete’s alignment

VOTE: Arete

No they don’t, aro did nothing to imply he meant anything you said he meant, you’re just adding reasoning when there is none from him.

Marl, if Arete is town, and I am pretty sure they are, you are never allowed to make a read on them again. Like, at this point I feel like you’re a wolf. With the Zorvo read too, dude is an IC and you should recognize this.

I’ll need people to substantiate the May push to me.

they didn’t wolfread arete though, this was like in RVS which is why the premise of that read is really weird to me

Arctic I feel like I don’t really have a good sense of your holistic view of the game

(/that you don’t really have a holistic view of the game)

want to outline one for us?

i don’t think i can explain it any more than i have.

i can bring up my early-game issues too, though

and then today

I would like to make something clear here. I recognize the wolfreads on Arete and I am actually reading the content of them. I just don’t believe that anything you’re saying makes Arete a wolf. You’re picking apart their posting super hard when I genuinely don’t think it’s warranted, they just aren’t posting wolfy this game fmpov and what you’re saying doesn’t change my mind about that. I tend to be receptive to people’s reads, can be convinced and have been convinced, Arctic can attest to that after Gravity Falls. So it’s not like I’m dismissing your reads because I’m an asshole and want to enforce my solve, I’m dismissing certain reads because I simply think they’re wrong.