Bland & Flavorless Mountainous 15er - Mafia Winnered

do you think arete and zorvo can be w/w because you are convinced arete is a wolf while also accusing zorvo of pocketing you

how serious is the zorvo read

i made a valiant effort in finding it

also this

wolves who arenā€™t good at handling TMI say things like this all the time Marl

like importantly the post was not ā€˜lol the poorly-calibrated villager who always tunnels other villagers is tunneling a villager, all I have to do is sit back and let him,ā€™ it was just a comment that made sense if thatā€™s your perspective and doesnā€™t display any amount of ā€˜caring about this happeningā€™ or ā€˜thinking this is badā€™ or ā€˜wanting to work with anyone involvedā€™

my efforts and my efforts alone have brought me to this point

(thanks lol)

i dont necessarily townread zorvo, no
he is definitely showing some kind of agenda with his read on me
if heā€™s a wolf heā€™s trying to pocket me to brag
if heā€™s town heā€™s probably just townreading me because he knows that when he tries to headhunt me it annoys me and heā€™s trying to get on my good side for some reason

w/w with arete is probably a stretch though
the ā€œZorvo is tunneling me, thatā€™s why iā€™m still alive in lylo!ā€ bit is actually a decent strategy but arete seems genuinely annoyed with him so idk

ok i at least understand the skeleton of this read

my main hesitation is that that just seems like may to me, like i could pretty easily put her in hot water last game by calling out similar ā€œwtaf u doinā€ moments where she backseat drove a push on me that she hardly if ever substantiated in a blatantly agenda-y way.

it also seems like thereā€™s a pretty good explanation for her not acting on her convictions tbh

i canā€™t really perfectly understand where the not free flowy part of your read comes from, just a vibe youā€™re getting that iā€™m not?

like what

it just feels like everything she does is calculated
like i thought it could have been a ā€œcards close to your chestā€ sort of playstyle like how eevee plays, but i felt like she was infinitely more transparent with her process in starcraft from the parts that i read

being sick lmao

just letting you know i probably wonā€™t read another game at this rate btw, but i might try to pull examples of what i mean about may from goat^2 at some point

this is painful

VOTE: May

Wrong

Gamestate + Reactions

Itā€™s not?
They also wolf read Arete, this is just them saying Arete has 2 teammates.

As I said I still believe Arete/Arctic contains 1 wolf and both are still possible to be teammates.

Or if you bother to read any of my fucking posts you will know why I actually townread your slot.

Again I hard TRā€™ed Phraze and I expect Town!You to have immediately pushed Arete if they are wolf cause meta.

i literally dont buy this
you canā€™t even point me at a post of phrazes that you thought cleared them

ā€˜they voted arete!ā€™ is literally all youā€™ve given me which tells me nothing regardless of areteā€™s alignment

VOTE: Arete

No they donā€™t, aro did nothing to imply he meant anything you said he meant, youā€™re just adding reasoning when there is none from him.

Marl, if Arete is town, and I am pretty sure they are, you are never allowed to make a read on them again. Like, at this point I feel like youā€™re a wolf. With the Zorvo read too, dude is an IC and you should recognize this.

Iā€™ll need people to substantiate the May push to me.

they didnā€™t wolfread arete though, this was like in RVS which is why the premise of that read is really weird to me

Arctic I feel like I donā€™t really have a good sense of your holistic view of the game

(/that you donā€™t really have a holistic view of the game)

want to outline one for us?