Chair of Deception 2 - Game Thread - GAME OVER - UNSHACKLED AND TRICKSTER WIN

Like there is a reason I claimed.

I looked at this role and looked at what happens if they become Lord.

Town gains a very good position to win and puts the evil faction in a worst position.

Sooo what should we do? Do we compromise with Zorvo to control him to roleblock someone for 2 days?

So let me get this straight: You support foreign powers and yet you also believe my view against the support? Isn’t it like conflicting like I mentioned earlier

Medieval politics and I firmly believe in Azure Dragoon, you on other hand have some heretical philosophy.

I still feel like we work with Zorvo

If we can elect someone we think is town at this stage then they have 1 single night to be able to turn evil.

Its also possible to investigate them.

It might not be fully clearing but could be worthwhile in the end idk.

1 Like

Does this look like a dangerous role?

No it doesn’t.
It can be a good role for town.

Is this the king of Lord you want?
Why yes, Yes it is!

The issue is how to contain an vampire without having a bite victim. It’s possible to afford one night having combined effort to roleblock + bypass + attack Zorvo so we won’t have to worry about him day 2.

Is Wazza Happy? I feel like this is the only plsyer I am familiar with here.

That way, we have more confirmed roles while they are doing this.

But Happy is being so disappointing rn. It’s gonna suck if Happy turns out to be wolf.

Who are you referring to, Creature? I am confused right now.

Eh, I’m merely mentioning it because I often slip at some point or panic claim in games like these.

That and I specifically note that unlike Decadent Lord, Good Lord doesn’t retain their usual abilities which kinda sucks. So it truly is important to consider the exchange there.

1 Like

No, no it isn’t what we want. You are encouraged to use your 1 shot kill on someone you have not bitten which likely will do more harm than good to us.

1 Like

Alright this was a fun read.

lol me testing waters to see if I should claim neutral or not. In honesty I would def stay hidden as a neutral because that’s how I think neutral should work.

Wazza. Wazza is Happy right?

Yet alone the fact that you’ll be incentivised to protect those you bite. Meaning you might end up acting as a further evil

Wouldn’t you rather have a slot like mine, a confirmed town siding neutral helping town as a lord.

If you feel like I’m ever wolf siding, which I won’t be but if you ever do, you can go ahead and kill me and select a new king but I promise you I’ll always be town siding.

Think about it like this, it’s almost LYLO, I bitten all town members, we avoid LYLO because a wolf elimination will be headed are way due to me.

Bingo! Winner Winner

No idea, I know Wazza as Wazza. I don’t play FM games elsewhere.

I was talking about Zorvo’s claim exclusively. I can admit I am a bit unused to this role list but I’m sure there are killing roles.

The plan would be to protect the person I am gonna bite the next night before I bite them.