[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Idk why Gorta is voting sleep but it’s mildly villagery because he could very easily join a wagon. The votes are totally uncohesive and it wouldn’t even have looked suspicious for him to vote an existing wagon, or in fact even a vanity wagon on someone else. But he went for voting sleep…?

Unless he had two wolf partners with votes on them already it’s just a weird vote, and even still, he could’ve redirected attention by looking elsewhere

Btw I don’t think Sharklifter is scum
Of course I’ll say that because we fluffed for around 100 posts together, but from a couple things they said, I don’t think they’re scum

Clonedcheese on the other hand is exactly the player I thought would think Shark and I were clogging the thread with w/w interactions so I was right lol

(I don’t actually think that makes him look wolfy, especially because he said it anyway even after I said I knew someone would say it… Or maybe that’s a bad thing, I don’t really know, but I guess it’s not indicative of much)

I’ll say it again, I think Leafia’s handling of my slot is just weird and I don’t know what it is about it that’s pinging me. I know she has inconsistent reads normally and that’s fine when she’s reading the thread and commenting as she’s going along, but something about her singling me out and going back and forth on what her read is on me looks off. It’s as if she knows she wants to focus on me but doesn’t know whether to scumread or townread me because she hasn’t made up her mind. Ignoring the earlier vote she claims was a pressure vote, her progression on my slot after that is also ???

I actually think the wolves are among the more active players and not the slankers this time

GTH Kiiruma/Leafia could easily be a team, clonedcheese a possible third

If I’m wrong then I guess I actually should look at the slankers on D2 and see which of them pick up on activity

But anyway nobody is going to listen to anything I say and I’ll either die early or live to eventually misyeet someone in LyLo because I’m smart

I don’t really have anything else to add rn and I gotta clean up my apartment

Day 1 VC 5

Voted Voters Votes
Leafia Windwardaway (#238) 1/7
EggYolk Leafia (#268) 1/7
ElithePsycho Wazza (#281) 1/7
Universal Leetic (#320) 1/7
Kiiruma clonedcheese (#321) 1/7
Sleep / No Execution Gorta (#333) 1/7
Clonedcheese Kiiruma (#335) 1/7

Day ends in roughly 8 1/2 hours. Check the start of day post for exact details.

I hate how fucking obvious it is when I’m town, even if some of you don’t pick up on it

It’s like I don’t think my wolf game is that bad, and it definitely fools people who have played with me before

But it’s so radically different from my town game that everyone who knows me should know that it never quite looks like my town game, at least not on this forum because of the instant posting style

Enough self-meta from me, though. Draw your own conclusions.

On the bright side if I die early I don’t have to remember to do stuff at night

Forgot to comment on this
Wasn’t I also your strongest TR in SCP 2 FM and I was a wolf? Don’t jump to conclusions so fast lol

Any reasoning on cloned (whenever you come back)? You didn’t give an explanation on this but you voted him.

/vote Kiiruma @Host_Account_3

I’d like more cohesive wagons because theyre a hot mess rn

So is it a bad idea to have 100 different votes

I’m a guy of bad ideas so now I’m thinking what to do with that

Just a general question on this cause it wasn’t pointed out before, GTH meaning?

I don’t know how to necessarily explain why I’ve done those posts other than the topics that were there at first and due to it being the start of day with so few little people, and well little to no information atleast to me, which still is a problem cause without enough things to go on for me, it gets really difficult to even think up something, so idk, feel free to think what you like

Anyways, I’ll throw in a vote for now albeit it may seem out of place but really idc, I just want to see what happens when I do

/vote Dum @Host_Account_3

mobile confuses me if I really have voted or not, but hopefully I’m not fueling to much into the fire of votes rn, but honestly like I said I don’t care if it looks bad

Pretty lonely here ngl, but if you need me to explain the vote (tbh I think it seems obvious why) then ping me or something I guess

GTH = gun to head
used to denote what your assumptions/suspicions would be if someone pointed a gun to your head and told you that you either had to be right, or they’d kill you on the spot

ok actually I really don’t like the timing of cloned’s vote

1 Like

because it was right after leetic called cloned out on possibly trying to divert attention away from Kiiruma

honestly i don’t have the time or energy to convince any of you that my reads should be looked at
but if one of clonedcheese/Kiiruma/Leafia flips scum i want you to ISO the other two and see how many times and in what ways they mention each other

i’m willing to vote any of those three out today
everyone else is either townlean or nigh on unreadable because they aren’t doing shit
we’re probably set to lose this game if all the inactives are town, so whatever, but i’d like to think i at least tried

question to @Leafia : you said at the start of the game that if anyone townread you too easily, you’d be suspicious of them. so why are you suspicious of me, when i’m scumreading you, and you’re not suspicious of leetic, who’s townreading you?

oh yeah i forgot to reply to this
the reason it’s bad is because then it’s unpredictable who gets voted out at the end of the day, and there are no wagonomics to read off (usually you can tell by the wagon buildup and by who voted the flipped player in which order, where the wolves might be)

i like unpredictability

though if maybe we had more things to go on it’d be less everywhere and more pin pointed ;-;

at this stage of the game, unpredictability just doesn’t give us anything to work with
we’d go into D2 with just as little information as we currently have, if the voting pattern is seemingly random.

sure, we could draw conclusions about wolves being happy with the thread state, but that doesn’t really tell us much if nobody is really being wagoned in the first place. everyone is generally happy not to be at risk of getting voted out.