[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Night has now started and will end at 2022-01-01T19:00:00Z, but the deadline for stories will be an hour earlier.

Get those in!

2 Likes

Host is considering start of day pushback due to New Years, but would like player feedback on the matter. Post in your rolecards if you’d like:

• Full day extension of night phase
  • Some form of hybrid between other two options
  • Slight pushback (essentially starting asap)

Host has chosen to extend the night phase by 24 hours

1. @Dum
  2. @Clonedcheese
  3. @Kiiruma
  4. @Wazza
  5. @windwardaway
  6. @VooDooSH
  7. @ElizaThePsycho
  8. @EggYolk
  9. @Sharklifter
  10. @Oricorio
  11. @Universal
  12. @Gorta

Action deadline will also be extended. Prods will be sent out during this time.

3 Likes

Night 1 has ended.

Last Night, the following player died.

Wazza was…

Town Journalist

Day 2 has now started and will end at 2022-01-04T19:02:00Z or if Majority (6) is met early.

1. @Dum
  2. @Clonedcheese
  3. @Kiiruma
  4. @windwardaway
  5. @VooDooSH
  6. @ElizaThePsycho
  7. @EggYolk
  8. @Sharklifter
  9. @Oricorio
  10. @Universal
  11. @Gorta

First!

Also my first post of the game, so thats kinda fitting.

I assume theres good reason for Elithe and Leafie to tie, so until something better shows up

/vote ElithePsycho

I guess I wasn’t activated last night

Also I was totally gonna enter the thread with a spicy take on Wazza being a wolf who didn’t care about the tied wagons, but clearly that wasn’t the case lol

After catching up on everything I missed at EoD I’m no longer confident in my cloned/Kiiruma w/w read so ill just drop it for now

Still kinda think one of them has to be a wolf but it’s also entirely possible town was on the verge of self-destructing and the wolves just sat back and watched

Not sure what that says about Eli because as far as I’m concerned he’s done nothing AI, but the wagonomics are valuable because Leafia flipped town

Feel like the Leafia flip is my fault because I don’t even think anyone else said she seemed sus except for me, and somehow her wagon tied anyway with Eli’s

Eli in my opinion feels very sus due to his reasonings on pushing me because they make no sense, hes pushing me for acting different in a game where I was evil, where logically if I was acting different, I’d look good to him, and even in that hes taking a stretch due to it being different games that hes basing this off of

1 Like

[quote=“Host-Account-3, post:468, topic:726”]

So uh
The tie was randed between wagons that only had two votes on them??
I’m still having trouble understanding what the wagons looked like but I guess only Eli and I were on Leafia, and Eli for self-pres reasons, whereas Leafia and Sharklifter were on Eli

Leafia flipped town which makes, well, me look suspicious
Eli to a degree but I think less so because he was top wagon and had to pick someone of the existing wagons to tie with
Notably all the vanity wagons had one vote on them and he picked Leafia out of all of them, so if Eli flips scum this likely indicates that at least one other vanity wagon was on a wolf

I couldve sworn more than just Leafia and Sharklifter expressed suspicion on Eli. Didn’t leetic also say they thought Eli was going under the radar? But leetic chose to vote Uni rather than Eli (and tbh Uni was also virtually nonexistent yesterday).
If there was anyone else who said they thought Eli was suspicious but didn’t vote him, I guess that’s where I should be looking.

Nice, the quote broke
Oh well

Ah OK, I didn’t understand which game he was comparing you to. I thought it was just different because it was BotF. I think what you’re saying makes sense… It’s a weird way to compare games if your behavior here is different and you claim your alignment is also different.

We don’t need to claim our submitted night actions (or at least what we thought they were supposed to do), do we? Just wondering, cause all I know is that my action failed. I don’t mind saying this much since it’s marginally helpful.

We could have people claim if they’re absolutely certain their action failed, and determine which type of action was blocked last night

But it could also wind up being because certain players weren’t activated so idk

To say I was pissed off about the last elimination would be an understatement. Still, it’s my fault as much as anyone else’s since I didn’t fight against it hard enough.