Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Illwei is due to Vulgard spew
Blade is because I don’t see a point in them being a wolf with 3 votes and if they’re town they’ll get night killed sooner or later and if they’re wolf that’ll probably be quite obvious at some point. So until then I’m fine with my list!

I read nothing from this except that you like bagels

1 Like

You know what? No. We can’t.

I was forced into a similar situation that game but even then it was much more my fault and you specifically are treating me very very similarly. I truly believe you are fully town so I feel nothing but annoyed that it’s repeating itself all over again and this time I really don’t think it’s my fault

That’s irrelevant, it’s Mafia and people are wrong. Now we deal with the consequences and find the wolves.

Also literally anyone with common sense is going to see that vulgards treatment of you isn’t how he handles a partner. So leave aret alone and focus on today pls

vig rlly shld have just shot marshal tbh

2 Likes

poisoner is probably mafia because nutella poison is a bad choice

2 Likes

You don’t need to logic yourself out of a day1 arete wolfread when there is extremely believable spew from a freshly flipped wolf trying to kill you.

You’re fine,

Sounds like a good thing, sorry!

???

also literally do not care about the mech for blade, reading alignment into that is a trap

1 Like

Yup

I got a green check on you :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

In warrior cats you did nothing but push me down even when a lot of villagers very correctly identified I was town and in this game you continue to do the exact same thing. I want to work with you but it bugs me beyond belief that you are pulling arguments like “oh if marshal gets away with dis one i’ll feel bad”. You fucked up once and I have the full right to bring it up again. If you don’t like it that sucks for you

maybe, but ill deal with that later

I can buy that. He’s not my current priority to solve anyway, but I’m not saying you’re wrong wolf reading him.

can you explain how vul spewed illwei

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Moonwink 4/11 bladescape (#4880); WindwardAway (#4876)
Marshal 2/10 Arctic (#4642); Millium (#5175)
Marluxion 1/11 min (#4632)
Mistyx 1/11 Illwei (#4766)
nightingale 1/11 alana (#4616)
bladescape 1/11 nutella (#5100)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/11 Wazza (#4633)
Squirrel2412 1/11 Wisdom (#4893)
Not Voting 10 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412

shooting v!marshal instead of w!vulgard?? Who’s side are you on? :stuck_out_tongue:

I have more snarky things to say but i’m not going to im going to try and just focus on reads and stuff I had a lot more to say about slots like internetstranger and bladescape but i havent because I get caught up in shit like this.

Im not talking about myself for the next like 3 hours atleast and then im driving to a friends house for dnd and hopefully can get past this

@min ???
I gotta see this

I think Vulgard’s posts to her looked too pockety and like a setup