Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Oh you fucker
This is VERY meant to look w/w
@Vulgard not cool >:

1 Like

Vulgard had some weird focus on Alana but I think they’re town.

1 Like

Also who is this what did I miss

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Mistyx 2/11 Illwei (#4766); Millium (#4813)
Moonwink 4/11 bladescape (#4880); WindwardAway (#4876)
Marshal 1/10 Arctic (#4642)
Marluxion 1/11 min (#4632)
nightingale 1/11 alana (#4616)
Illwei 1/11 nutella (#4804)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/11 Wazza (#4633)
Not Voting 11 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412; Wisdom

I wish you weren’t as tunneled on Marshal, Arete. I think you likely were wrong on that read.

This should be sheepable though.

/vote Squirrel @Nyarchmage

Hi. Haven’t read up yet, will do now

1 Like

Oh okay I see

New person alright.

can you elaborate

also who do you actually think is mafia atp

i don’t think anything she’s posted is remotely out of her wolfrange and it’s not really difficult to fake spew reads

i’m going to need something else to outweigh arete’s legacy

these were bladescape’s only mentions of arete/marshal

i don’t think it’s outting but at the same time i don’t understand how someone genuinely trying to solve the game could have ignored arete/marshal this hard when they were a major thread topic

if marshal is a villager then blade voting village squirrel with v/v/v wagons means nothing

2 Likes

I want to say that spew probably doesnt work very well this way unless pack wolves know who the lost wolf is

which i…doubt honestly?

if you want to find evidence on why you’re town, you need to use posts made by vulgard towards you

vulgard had tmi of the wolfteam, we dont know if the pack had tmi that vulgard was a lw

this means that whoever had “super clearing” interactions with vulgard that didnt actually involve vulgard throwing shade towards them slash appealing to them/etc shouldn’t be clearing considering the fact that wolves literally could’ve killed vulgard

which clearly meant they didnt know vulgard was as wolf, which means nobody is inherently clear for pushing vulgard unless vulgard has made slimy posts towards them in the first place

vulgard does know the wolfteam if you are a wolf but you’re right in the fact you couldn’t know they were

im confused on why you’re using this argument when you used posts of yourself pushing vulgard as a way to spew yourself?

try and spew others as town instead

you can be townread without going “BUT IVE BEEN SPEWWWED” which is unironic given the Pokemon mash I kept doing that shit but tbf people kept pushing me and I was annoyed

im in a much better spot this game LMAO, I guess It is the people who are kinda regarded as consensus null/scummy who do that

ironic*

show me this

this is just arguing that vulgard was in antispew the entire game since they started posting in thread…which I heavily disagree with.

the pack didn’t know vulgard was lw otherwise this mechanic makes literally no sense

plus mafia probably killed him anyway

1 Like

im agreeing