Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

(that was sarcasm)

illwei’s entire sod2

how is this a villager

1 Like

now its sarcasm, k

oh lol

i really hope we do actually have itas/some way to resolve multiple slots today because man are there multiple slots i want to resolve today

/vote misty @Nyarchmage

:thonk:

:really:

you know i thought this was just a one-time thing because of the osie game but you really do have to be spoonfed don’t you

vulgard is accusing marshal of being a wolf because her read on him works from the basis that min/jc are 2 villagers (which they probably are) - since the read accused vulgard of trying to stop villagers being townread - but hardly pushes her for it and the use of the bolded just feels like a signal

:thonk:

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 2/10 Arctic (#4642); nutella (#4535)
Marluxion 2/11 Millium (#4635); min (#4632)
Mistyx 1/11 Illwei (#4766)
nightingale 1/11 alana (#4616)
Squirrel2412 3/11 bladescape (#4480)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/11 Wazza (#4633)
Not Voting 12 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Marshal; Mistyx; Moonwink; nightingale; Squirrel2412; WindwardAway; Wisdom

so the gist of it is, that you think Vulgard is signaling to Marshal that they are a lost wolf
that’s all I needed

1 Like

also sorry I mean it more as, “it doesn’t make them townie” not that its explicitly not townie

You don’t think it’s possible for me to scumread you at this point?

Look at your progression on me D1. I literally just quoted a series of posts where I steadily go from ‘wtf, idk’ to ‘defintely wolfy’, and then when I do address it, you tell me that you don’t like my positioning in the game and that I haven’t provided any spicy content.

I then instantly show you proof that this wasn’t the case with my Hippo read – and you even said yourself that it was pretty spicy.

[quote=“nutella, post:3028, topic:1964, full:true”]

What bothered me is that this was all in my ISO, and for someone who complained about my positioning in the game and about me not posting spicy content, I figured this was something you would have seen if you looked at my post. Here’s your response to that concern:

So, does this change your read on me? Of course it doesn’t – you find an excuse for it to not change:

The only time after that that we interact is towards EoD where you make that bizarre read where you suggest going after JC if Arete flips town… and what do I say at that time?

I -explicitly- say that I’m going to come after you. Is this not an explicit scumread to you?

that’s the main bit yeah

there’s also the part about how vulgard speaks as though he has some kind of gotcha against marshal (since she accused him of stopping townreads on jc/min, which implies marshal had TMI on jc/min being villagers) but then hardly pushes her over it

like compare it to his reaction to me when i said he was w/w with wind, and his reaction when jc accused him of pushing agenda - these reactions were violent explosions followed by a snapvote, the reaction to marshal was pretty tame, but all three instances are based on the same thing of discrediting vulgard

1 Like

i mean unless im misremembering he did explode on Marshall at one point as well?
but that one could just be performative

he didnt tho
unless im missing something

the most annoyed he got at marshal was this post

but then look at his reactions to me and jc

1 Like

i swear vulgard overreacted to something with, “I dont believe u believe this” or something of the sorts, and voted them

ok maybe it was you he did it to lol

I said vul was w/w with wind
JC said vul made an agenda’d post

marshal said that vul was stopping townreads on villagers

the last one is clearly the most misrepresentative because vul was just asking why min was being townread early and vul even recognized that marshal’s accusation against him felt like it was TMI’ing min and JC town because the accusation was that vul was stopping townreads on villagers

and yet he had the tamest reaction to it

1 Like