FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

bum ba bum bum bum

Honestly, I feel like Arctic’s openwolfing with some of his thoughts and suspicions

I don’t either.

no you’re always town basically :joy_cat:

Solic is… fine maybe, but I wouldn’t oppose to ITAing them later down the line

/vote Taffy @Dark_Joycat

Almost half of the time for submissions has been expended. Get those memes in

1 Like

to be fair
this is entirely plausible, i’ve been there lol

but i don’t think they are a wolf from their push on sulit and whysper
for now anyway

1 Like

Goddamn hero

what

alright cool so GGhana and Arctic are mafia

that’s 2 mafia for the price of my head any takers?

ye i rly dont think so either. i should’ve even contribute to the Litten paranoia tbh

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Prophylaxis 13 Alice (#2695); Arctic (#2706); Ashlyn (#3335); Blizer (#3336); BradLand (#3733); CRichardFortressLies (#2958); Kiiruma (#3388); Marluxion (#2314); nightingale (#36); Solic (#3329); Taffy (#3359); Wazza (#3331); WindwardAway (#2519)
Taffy 8 Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); Outedwolf (#1727); Shending_Help (#4013); thepigeonnyc (#723)
Cape90 5 beancat (#3417); Frostwolf103 (#3568); GGhana (#3450); NANOOK (#3900); nutella (#3910)
Not Voting 16 Amelia; Apprentice; Atlas; Drinks; eevee; epitau; Gorta; Italy; Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; Prophylaxis (#284); Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Zone_Q11 (#562)

first you openly shoot king
now you are somehow suspecting Eliza of deepwolfing when they have been almost obviously town
There was some other obvious town that I felt you were pushing

1 Like

currently think a lot of the “not voting” tier are wolves

and maybe the middle of the cape wagon

1 Like

wtf was wrong with shooting hippo, i spoke with chloe and blizer about it yesterday and we were all pretty sure he was mafia

i don’t think eliza was a deepwolf i was just saying it would be funny if they were

the third point is ?? when you can’t even point out anyone in particular

Sulit spewed Hippo V imo, but no point harping. i think arctic is V still

1 Like

maybe I was thinking someone you dropped day 1

your logs look deepwolfy though today, I am terrible at explaining it so I guess I will let my town flip do the talking when I am ITAed or whatever

to be completely honest with you, i won’t move arctic down if/when you flip V

Also it’s like town threw away their brains since like, I am still the one who shot Taffy