[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Goodnight, goodlucl

Goodluck with a k

This topic was automatically closed after 8 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.

Wahoo EOD1 VC

Voted Voters Votes
Clonedcheese Kiiruma (#640), , Wazza (#960), Bradland, Leafia 4/9
Hippopablompoyeetus Arete (#1391), Vulgard, Marshal, Eli 4/9
Marshal Atlas (#957), Arctic (#1047), Clonedcheese (#1192) 3/9
Marluxion Min, Hippo 2/9
EliThePsycho YoubutWorse (#478) 1/9
Arctic Marluxion (#1367) 1/9
Mistyx Outedwolf 1/9
Not Voting Mistyx 1

You have five minutes to ping me with any problems with VC in your classcards

1 Like

RNG said Cloned dies

@clonedcheese has been forced to walk into a goomba and lost his only life, he was…

Mario Warfare Mario

Mafia Goon

You have no powers. Engage in pasta la vista subterfuge in order to jump your way into a free win.

Reach parity with the Town.

Day ends and Night begins and will last for 24 hours or until 2021-11-26T17:00:00Z. Actions are locked 1 hour before that.

11 Likes

@Atlas has died.

Real Mario Odyssey Mario

Vanilla Town

You have no special powers. You can only trust in your brand loyalty to win.

Defeat the Mafia.

Night ends and Day begins and will last for 48 hours (2021-11-28T17:30:00Z) or if hammer is reached early. Sorry for inconvenience!

@outedwolf
@Kiiruma
@Vulgard
@youbutworse
@ElizaThePsycho
@Marshal
@Arete
@min
@Marluxion
@Bradland
@Mistyx
@Hippopablompoyeetus
@Arctic
@Wazza
@Leafia

1 Like

yeah I’m not really suprised, so whos a suicide bomber now?

/detonate

3 Likes

So i missed EOD yesterday and I decided to backread and make notes about what I saw. Keep in mind all of these notes are missing quotes mainly bc I did it yesterday and forgot to keep track of post numbers so this is very messy to read. If I were u, I would skip to the readlist at the end, but if you really want to, you can read what I put.

notes I made

cloned was maf and died, kinda bad I started defending him but everythings good in hindsight, more importantly though, who joined me?

BradLand stated the same reason as me about how no one is defending cloned.

Marl started defending cloned at around 1363, possibly saw a town not voting and was hoping to change the wagon?

It’s possible my scumread on Eli may just be me not wanting him to be a villager, just because I would maybe hope he does more. Then again he did ISO someone, which was a lot more than what I was expecting

I don’t get the scumreads on Atlas or Arctic, ask why people think those tomorrow

Arete also switches to “cloned V” around 1386 off of something I don’t really see as AI indictivae? Like a town or maf could make that statement. IDK Wallllttt

Bradland fluffing :heart_eyes:

I still like Kiiruma, they improve in my eyes at every post

Wazza continues pushing Cloned even when there’s proper oppurtunity as mafia to simply get the wagon off him and onto a town. I like that. That wallpost improved wazza in my eyes a ton

I see a lot of Arete townreads. May I ask specifically why? I have read a lot of their posts and nothing that made me think “this comes from a town”. Arete is a good maf player, very possible they’re just not town

Arete scumlist ooooooh. I can agree with most of the townreads (except Marl, I haven’t really seen a reason to TR him yet). And most of the scumreads as well looking at it.

I’m excited to see who gets the bomb tomorrow honestly, I think that depending on who gets it we could very easily have 2-3 maf down by the end of d2

Bradland voted Cloned before going to sleep? MMMMMMM don’t like that honestly. He stated earlier (will find exact quote later) that he also thought Cloned was a ML because of my reasoning. Would like to hear exact reasoning why switched vote.

Vulgard votes Hippo, states they’re still ok with cloned/wazza dying. I wish I could gather anything from this, because if they’re maf I think its a good way to misdirect, and if they’re town I think its an easy mistake to make and I’d rather not kill someone because they didn’t know who the wolf team was exactly (even if they are good at mafia overall)

Vulgard also has what I would say good reasoning for voting hippo, I think I townlean them, less so than Arctic and Atlas however. (atlas is locktown V imo, wouldn’t be suprised if they die tonight)

Marl “Cloned is town OwlLord”
yeah I still don’t like marl, and I disagree with his reads as well sooooooo

Marl has volunteered to be the bomb a lot, which I would be ok with since I think it doesn’t really matter which alignment the sorc hits as both are gonna be useful (if you hit maf, maf down. if you hit town, town will hopefully listen to what people are saying and we can get two elimns early which gives us a lot more info to work with)

Min’s vote of Marl is something I can agree with. I don’t know if I ever mentioned it but I did like how min posted the entire time. It just seemed towny. It wasn’t huge enough for me to put it on any of my lists, but he’s been improving as i’ve been backreading.\

Marl “hippo is probably town too”
uhhhhhh i disagree, then again he stated his reasoning off of past games (I have never played with Hippo I think) so not like I can just say the reason is “wrong”. It could be an attempt at saving his wolf partners? kind of like how he said cloned was town earlier. I wanna hear more people’s thoughts on Marl and exactly why they townread/scumread him (more so the townreads tbh bc I don’t get them)

I agree with what Marshal said about Marl, his posts just have been all over the place I feel like

Marl also kind of leaned back on the cloned wagon as well stating that it was “just a feeling”. Possibly trying to distance himself from cloned while still defending him and calling him town?

Outedwolf disagrees with Marshal and responds with a gif from Truman show which is kinda cool because I love that movie

Marshal and Marl aren’t W/W I think?

Marshal hops off of Marl and starts going onto cloned which is good I think. I don’t know how to feel about Marshal because I want to scumread them bc selfmeta but I also like how they’ve been playing after all that. I don’t know their skill as a wolf so I also don’t know how important it is to focus on the opener for her.

Min does mention that Marl never explained his read, which is completely true even after Min mentioned that he never explained. I do think posting that image and then just saying adios is really funny though, but also bad bc yknow read was never explained.

min no don’t blow up arctic

Hippo comes into thread, after being read as scum by almost everyone with an, albeit pretty funny, joke. If they don’t say anything after I think its highly possible they’re a wolf who has stopped caring about the game bc they think they’re gonna die. (meaning the tie wagons yesterday could’ve been two wolves)

Leafia comes back into thread and just disagrees with people which is a total town leafia move.

how do I say I completely agree with vulgard and sheep them without saying I completely agree with vulgard and I want to sheep them

leafia: “This is one of if not the worst read I’ve ever seen. There’s no way you can seriously believe this. It just isn’t possible. You’re a better player than that. I would be a bit surprised even if Seth made a read this bad.” Okay. I read this. Does this not lowkey sound like a Ninja tweet, like that was the first thing I thought of when I read this. Does anyone else see it?

Leafia replies to me also mentions cloned was a lost cause and wolves gave up, which at the time I posted that I think was true.

also hippo posted again and one was a gif and one was sheeping someone else

Leafia kinda takin shots at bradland which I think are fair shots to take

Cloned comes into thread with what seems like a newfound hope for living and begs for people to get off his wagon

Kiiruma improving even more at every post. Did anyone ever scumread them and may I ask why?

Eli also starts kind of defending cheese but in a lowkey way, stating that he doesn’t even want to hammer cloned (rare)

Wazza improving, only now realizing that if I’m gonna quote all of these posts later I probably should’ve labeled exactly what post it was. I didn’t expect for it to get this long. This is gonna be a hell of a wallpost

Leafia saying cloned should know why he’s scum is actually also the most V!Leafia move especailly now that we know cloned is scum

Eli switches to hippo, Eli still looks scum to me honestly, and the fact he’s just out of the blue agreeing with cloned makes me think that even more. I think it’s a good bomb target (and by that I mean lets bomb Eli)

Left off at 1732, went to go do thanksgiving things and came back like 5 hours later so I’m in a bit less focus then I was. Only like 70 more posts left so it shouldnt be so bad, but that’s my excuse.

Leafia is probably good due to what they were doing at EoD, but it’s possible its TMI as well. I don’t think I want them dead yet however

Hippo defending cloned at EoD when being the person with the second most votes, kinda weird to defend the one person potentially keeping you from death. Hippo still likely maf imo, for reasons even beyond this

Hippo seems weird to me still, I don’t think they’ve given any real reads of their own yet and I think it’s still very likely they are mafia.

Readlist from EOD:
Town: Atlas (I don’t believe anyone who says they scumread them honestly) ,
Leafia (not locktown but good to leave for later at least)
Arctic (I think they’re town just based off their posts and what I remember of them)
Min(I Like how he’s been playing so far and I don’t think I want them in PoE yet.)
Kiiruma (All of their posts seem to come from a town perspective and it sounds like they’re giving a lot of thought into the game which is good)
Vulgard(They just seem good and we can worry about their slot later because other people are being way more sus)

Scum: Marl (I just don’t see why they’re being townread, honestly. I can get leaving them for later because form the games I’ve played with them they do become easy to read later, but I still think so far from what I’ve seen from them, they’re scum. Also fumky actions with Cloned and Hippo which I think is wacky)
Hippo (Just like Atlas, I don’t believe anyone who says they townread them)
Bradland(I could be wrong about this one, but I would overall like to see more content from them so I can get a better read)
Eli (I just don’t like how he’s been playing so far, Some posts strike me as V, others strike me as W, others I can’t gleam much from. Their interactions with cloned also didn’t look genuine to me at first glance)

everyone else is null

GTH scumteam? Probably would be: Cloned(duh), Marl, Hippo, Bradland/Eli
Probably would pick bradland over Eli because I think their interactions with hippo make more sense for the scumteam, but if hippo is town then I think it’s more likely for Eli to be evil then. Also I think i’ve been subconsciouly preflipping Hippo as mafia alot in my head, sorry.

sorta think I was spewed v but you know what sorc go off

/vote Hippopablompoyeetus @Host_Account_1

LMAOOOO imagine thinking you could actually misyeet Hippopoablopmoyeetus D1 :joy::joy::joy::joy:

why I'm clearly town

Listen, I know some townies and prolly alot of the remaining mafia are gonna go:

“omg teh hippo and teh cloned didn’t vote each other and teh cloned flip bad man that must mean teh hippo bad”.

And I agree cloned flipping wolf and us not crossvoting looks weird on me.

But listen. In a world where me and cloned are W/W why the hell would we not vote each other so the survivor can at least gain credit when the other one flips? Think. If we know one of us is dying it is so dumb to not at least have one of us vote the other or we clearly risk making us an obvious pair to even the newest of players.

“But wait, maybe teh hippo and teh cloned try to hang someone else over them, that’s why dey no vote each other!!!”

NO. Me and cloned didn’t ever push or vote the same person. I ended on Marluxion and he ended on Marshal. What the heck would be the point in us not voting each other (in order to help whomever survives gain towncred) AND not voting the same person to potentially save us both.

By saying I’m mafia with cloned means I played unbelievably suboptimally and while I don’t always try that hard I’m not an idiot when it comes to FM. If you think I’m mafia you also think I’m stupid af.

“But wait! Why teh cloned not vote you to save himself when he bad, that must mean you still bad. Your play have 9 to do with it”

No, because if another person is mafia eod makes perfect sense…

the actual mafia

Marshal is probably exposed as mafia by d1.

Marshal says me and cloned are both mafia but happens to vote me for???

Cloned, despite flipping mafia and me being town, votes MARSHAL instead of saving himself by voting me. Why? This makes no sense. Cloned not voting me to ml and save themelf is dumb in every simulation unless…

Cloned didn’t mind dying as they’d been distancing from marshal (mafia) all day and wanted to help marshal deep wolf. In fact, cloned was the VANILLA WOLF. OBVIOUSLY THEY WOULD BE DESIGNATED MISHANG.

Marshal wolf! explains marshal vote on me and cloneds weird decision not to vote me and keep vote on marshal.

I understand that this relies on me being town and I get I might be bombed but marshal is probbaly mafia

this is basically a placeholder vote

very likely bombing hippo tbh, neither hippo or cheese selfpressed think those are just 2 solid kills

3 Likes

Why I’m town part 2 (copy pastaing again to decrease chances of some hooligan instabombing me):

I get that eod looked like I kinda wanted to save myself and cloned, which makes us look paired. And that’s cuz I did wanna save us both as his frustration at leafia felt legit. My eod was: try to save cloned and myself but I had 0 coordination with cloned to vote on marshal together. I basically played that in the worst possible way if I was mafia with cloned tbh.

Also, cloned was vanilla and is also a common lhf. I basically only know how to distance and bus as mafia. My last mafia game was just me shittily trying to bus literally everyone on the team (hi marl and marshal) and then accepting defeat. No way would i not have yeeted cloned in a world where I’m mafia with them. Especially because earlier on in d1 I had said I would happily vote cloned so I had the perfect progression to vote them and try gain a bit of cred.

Also I’m less sure on my marshal read now having backread a bit but I’m still pasting it cuz I spent time writing it tbh.

I honestly didn’t expect Atlas to die. As for what I think regarding EoD 1, it potentially clears those who voted for Cloned over Hippo although a lot depends on Hippo’s alignment too. As for Wazza, EoD 1 she seemed to be trying to limit how much Cloned’s flip would improve how I look in everyone’s eyes although with how hard of a busser I am, I don’t think it should clear me entirely even if Hippo is a villager. It just seemed like Wazza was trying to make sure I stayed in the PoE even if Cloned flipped, so I honestly think Wazza could be aligned with Cloned. /vote Wazza @Host_Account_1

i literally have the bomb

2 Likes

I knew you would make that argument which is why I made copy pasta

So marshal you have bomb? That’s actually pretty good imo. Hippo seems like a good kill for bomb