[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Honestly, I think you could be right about that. I doubt Marshal would be fine with Vulgard killing his scummate honestly. Especially since it would only leave him alive out of the scum.

also
mafia sorcerer
since i’m an ic now i want to become the bomb
if you’re not a coward you’ll do it and trust me to mis-explode
gambler’s fallacy says i cant be right on 4 mafia in a row

What are your thoughts on who the final mafia could be?

also wazza potentially

those 4
you brad kii or wazza

Sounds reasonable to me. I’m not sure it’s Kii or Wazza but I’m definitely u ppl for voting Brad. /vote Brad @Host_Account_1

i want to actually rule out brad

How come?

brad is more of a leader type
and the shit going on day 1 i dont think he would have let happen if he was on the scum team

that was just high key marshal shenanigans and it never should have ended in a scum yeet

min interacts a lot with marshal for no reason on day 1 i’m noticing

Hmmm, you do know him better than I do I think and I’m not that good at reading him so I think I’ll trust you on that. /unvote Which between Kii and Wazza do you think is more likely to be the final mafia? I’d say Wazza myself personally. Mostly due to EoD1 and the fact that I’ve been finding Kii to be somewhat villagery even though he’s been scumreading me for quite a while now.

not sure wazza would have let it happen either
wazza isn’t really a leader type but wazza is at least loud enough and common sense enough to get scum to just vote villagers

leafia min kiiruma hippo

think the last mafia is actually here

min i can kinda see being the voice of reason as the only mafia voting a villager, trying to get me killed and just unable to get their team to listen to them

hippo thrives in chaos so he probaly wouldn’t even complain about a 3 way scum rand

kiiruma i doubt was around that close to eod and felt he couldn’t shift from cloned, had to go down with the ship

Hmmm, if the final wolf is in the four of us, then I’ve been misclearing two members of the scumteam although I did catch Cloned, so I don’t think I did too badly.

which means i was wrong and cloned did know he was going to die

Yeah. We’ve both been wrong this game but together I think we can figure out who the final scum is.

lol marshal

I’ll iso all three of the others now.