Hydra-Optional Vig10er - Day 4 - Town Wins

from what I have heard they have a hard time faking things when they are mafia and they have made several posts that I think would be hard for them to fake

that said, I don’t really know what other people mean by “have a hard time faking”, I never seen them rand wolf

• fk

Hmmm, it kind of is yikes, but I wouldn’t read too much into it if I was you. :sleepingleafeon:

can give link to recent wolf game
but tldr i can’t fake my town dumbassness or my chaoticness
or the screaming
probably best to get others’ opinion on this tho

can you

How did the tone sound weird to you? :sleepingleafeon:

here
was stiff as fuck and forced myself to constantly do things and be in serious mode

Who do you think could be Arete’s partner if they’re a wolf here?

:sleepingleafeon:

Oh

So what you are saying is that you haven’t had a chance to win as scum becayse you haven’t randed it again?

i did win that game what

why would you spoil the game for me

idk
it just did
(it felt lamist-y)
-a

because i’m cg

did you know in the princess bride, both glasses of wine were poisoned

1 Like

fun fact
the princess bride was released about 35 years ago
-a

1 Like

I’m just trying to look elsewhere for the wolves for now. Even if Arete is a wolf, there’s two wolves in total, so focusing on that discussion doesn’t help us villagers at all. :sleepingleafeon:

Summary

I mean my reading-you-process is more complicated than just ‘katzeloe isn’t wrong on me as town’ which is factually incorrect but explaining the nuances here, while obviously beneficial if you are town, is kind of giving you a manual on what you are doing wrong if you are not town

the :^)s were mostly to try to force you into having to acknowledge the post :^)

Squid Games

my actual thought process in Squid Game wasn’t particularly based around Arete godreaders or lack thereof (Vulgard was in the game!) it was 80% ‘no one actually cares that much about what you post early in a mash as long as you post a lot, so I will post a lot and people will townread me’ (I talked about that in wolfchat) and 20% ‘fuck I made that post in G10 about how you can 100% determine my alignment due to timestamps so now I need to make sure people can’t do that here or I’ll be outed and also if I don’t try to make it Not True then I’m just as bad as the people who are deliberately polarized so they can get free clears as town!!’ (which I obviously didn’t talk about in wolfchat since it pertained to an ongoing game)

this, uh, obviously did not work

Leafia, your fur is showing

I agree with me not being nearly good enough to just have my reads sheeped. Never do so. To do so is to have a very high chance of just losing. :sleepingleafeon:

This made me double check I was actually logged onto the hydra account. I am. :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like