Kittens Game: Combinatorics Mafia - GAME OVER, TOWN WIN

If kii is town then ash spends all d1 pushing for different 0/3s

2 Likes

yeah that’s true
for a while I thought that meant W!Ash → W!Kii but then I was like ‘idk maybe wolves townside’

but yeah it sounds a bit silly

do you think it could be Guava/Kii? like it’s definitely very risky play, but…

it also does seem strange for Guava to entirely forget about popcorny redux, especially when they mentioned it earlier…

actually this depends on whether they meant Popcorny Mafia or Popcorny Redux

now, in Popcorny Mafia this was the playerlist

Unless Guava has an alt they’re not there so…

Nor were they in the spectators

(spectators)

it is possible they got popcorny mafia and popcorn redux mixed up tho thbthtbhtbthbthbthb

yeah idk how to solve this ngl

we kinda needed one more day, mafia prolly had a few different options for mason guesses and it makes it v hard for us that they got it right

1 Like

VOTE: Ash
VOTE: Guava
VOTE: Kii

like I get Kii/Guava isn’t super paired but also this makes more sense than Frost or Tutuu IMO, if it’s actually Kii
could be Marluna tho mmmmmm

I’m thinking the best strategy for jails would’ve been to use them to solve/get info on hard-to-read slots, even if there’s a much higher chance of going 1/3, and just using dayplay for easier to solve people

I thought we were in another popcorn together but I just checked and no I wasn’t I’m just gaslighting myself :heart: Love that

1 Like

Wait no I’m not I misread the post

Sorry I just woke up

You said popcorny redux
Popcorny redux and popcorny mafia are two different games
I wrote the wrong name in my post (I was never in popcorny mafia) so when you said “umm you were in popcorny redux” I believed you because why would you lie and I was like “oh gagged I must have saw wrong”

1 Like

Oh you already brought this up

1 Like

:skull_and_crossbones: