Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

I’ve worked all day and didn’t read most of EoD that I missed and will go to sleep soon but.

Atlas obvious town.
Nice kill on the one I don’t remember who it was or that they played the game. ^^

arete laws dictate submission deadline is at the end of the minute, not start
this fucked me over pretty badly a year or so ago

Also
I probably shouldn’t have voted bc marl’s ability
But we know both him and eliza are probably town and we have his abil charge so

No one dying is bad for me because my self resolve depended on it. I might as well full claim and you’ll see what I was talking about.

Here’s my full claim: I’m Maya Fey, town channeler. My only ability is a passive that treestumps whoever the mafia killed at night. It can only work once and it also puts me in a neighborhood with that person. I didn’t expect no one to die.

mafia’s plan was to probably kill eliza then have babel perform factional and poison to get three free kills

1 Like

provided marl is real (likely) we can clear 2 people from poe per day until either he dies or his ability procs

1 Like

Yeah, I think Eliza and Marl are both likely town from this too.

Prophs town I don’t need to question him, he killed Babel, and his unvote made sense, while your, “let’s try this” doesn’t make me believe u were paying attention to anything. But I’ll give you the benefit of the doubt since u effectively killed Babel along side Proph

Ya that’s boring, and I don’t necessarily trust Marluxion, nor believe his ability is as it says
/Shrug

Honestly we got insanely lucky with Babel flipping not only wolf, but also flipping an insanely powerful wolf role lol

Also man did the wolves get screwed over by the EoD timer not being exact, I really wonder how much salt the wolfchat has atm

Ya that was stupid

Probably a lot to be honest.

bruh

it took me like 3 seconds to realize after he voted that thread wasn’t locked
so i figured i should vote and hope it works
at the time i paid no mind to proph’s unvote and even if i did i didn’t know who he was voting for

That’s gross, even like the fact that they can’t vote

1 Like

why did you claim this

Nope, I never said that. Not even once. I was the one who wanted specifically babel up when we narrowed down the people we wanted tied at eod

Would be nice to find where you read that though and who actually said it

Also @Atlas holy shit what a snap vote

1 Like

Like no joke, we were really flipping coins there at EoD. We got insanely lucky that the slanker was not only a wolf, but also most likely the most powerful wolf role

2 Likes

babel didn’t account for the 1 minute window

1 Like

If anyone still has doubts on me, I volunteer to be wagoned with someone everyone thinks is scummy and have me and them tied at EoD so that Marl’s ability can activate. Either way, I’ll be cleared of being a wolf once and for all.

1 Like

i will now force my way into your townreads because i would have known about the window