Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 2] - Day 7 (4/17) - Mafia Win!

No, I simply voted you with Chloe. I had zero intentions of letting that be the eod wagon.

or maybe heā€™s not paying the attention to the game after all.

I voted for silly reasons and sure want to gauge reactions out of it.

Some things remains true to night 1 actions.

To three players that are potentially miscleared are between you, Eliza and Marl.

I did able to read through that Lucky, Millum and even Italy are not viable wagons.

I think that if Italy is a hit, then Lucky vote parking them is probably not scum/scum. As in the world where Lucky busses presumably his only living partner, he made life hard for himself for not much gain.

Wisdom will be left out, so thatā€™s Richard, Litten, Eliza and Marl that can probably contain one wolf.

Based on roles? Sure thatā€™s possible.

In a point of view, Kiiruma is a threat when it comes down to one wolf remaining yes.

Thatā€™s a good point. Roleblocker would work similar to an alignment cop with 1 scum living.

I do believe the extra vote is putting wolves on very thin layer of ice right now, that should have done to kill Lucky last night instead.

Maybe Eliza did tell the truth about one-shot redirect that can pull attacks too, but only Eliza knows.

Mind you itā€™s interesting that we have a double voter in this game, shortly after Bladescape was a town triple voter in Orangeā€™s game. Iā€™m tempted to move my vote to Italy and then sleep.

I dont think I am confident in Italy anymore, Richard. What about the PoE that miscleared Eliza.

Litten is correct to park the vote after all these days

And that is also why

Wisdom wouldnā€™t be bussing Eliza as W/W this earlier.

Now how exactly does this work? You donā€™t suspect Wisdom for a wolf ninja as watcher that is telling the truth on who visited Prophy at night 1?

Well no, we have mech info proving that canā€™t be the case thanks to Marl.

Wisdom canā€™t be wolf yes, thats why I said it shouldnā€™t be W/W by Eliza who is putting Wisdom on Wolflean for a while.

Eliza mentioned something about Maria wants a tie on day 2 before GGhana (maria) got lynched, if itā€™s Wisdom among with Leafiaā€¦

Seems about right, especially with Lucky and Seth. :sunglasses:

:hmmyes:

Also interesting choice of words there