Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

zenon is atleast placing votes

i don’t care about looking bad as mafia that’s literally my MO

i want to pick out the exact eliminations that benefit my team the most, this usually involves going for harder kills so the LHF who will be stuck in the poe forever get dragged to lylo

i led pretty much every elimination on town in the other mountainous game where i was mafia and i did not give a shit, i endgamed and won

every time someone tries to suspect me for being wishy washy or not taking a stance i’ve been town

youve already made multiple town pelts so it seems to me like you would slowly get more and more self conscious as a wolf

link

why would i not get more self conscious as town because that’s what’s going on here especially when people are trying to invoke “he’s playing too badly to be town” despite the fact i am town

yoo i hosted that game

that shit was so ass

so leafia and jormok ok

yeah this doesnt seem that different from the scum game sorry bronana vote me we are gonna tunnel or something

and drinks is alive now
and im also alive

do you seriously think if i was mafia litten would have survived day 2

demisha asked me “who should i vote” and i said vote whoever you want

if you’re gonna say i’m mafia it’s gotta be with someone on the litten wagon because i would not let that shit slide if i was trying to save etha and then my partners were bussing or fucking around on the jormok wagon

i almost forgot about litten

that would have been crazy haha

maybe u just suck? lol

if i was mafia, etha would be dead d1

i would actually remember they existed earlier than i did

i can convince the entire game to sheep me if i want to, i just didn’t want to do that because unlike when you are mafia, when you are a villager you don’t know what eliminations benefit you the most since you don’t have TMI so you don’t know exactly what you have to push, it’s why i was sulking voting litten while i thought the game was falling apart rather than actually trying to convince anyone to vote him because i didn’t want to kill him if i was wrong but i still felt like he was mafia from his posting at the eod

the role based on me in FAM2 was literally “mafia sheepherder”

if you think this wet noodle gameplay is how i play as a wolf then it’s honestly more insulting than u thinking i’m playing too badly to be town because i’ll admit i’m not good as town but i’m actually semi-competent as mafia

if you’re a villager and you actually read that other game then i doubt this is going to go anywhere, i’ll probably just read demisha and zenon later today then we’ll end up shrugyeeting drinks and hoping it’s a hit

what i will say is going for you is the fact u pinged a shit ton of people in the wolf game asking random ass question

u are a bit more passive here

wasnt your role the one where u misvote someone and lose motivation

that was this year, i was talking about last year

1 Like

but that role also proves my point since it was literally a town role (ignore the fact i made the role myself and they just stole it)