Mountainous AMQ Game Over - Town Wins (2/15 Left) Thread 1

Its like honestly super wolfy when people try to change the narrative on a wolf kill like that.

My thoughts exactly

Hey, Zenon, Anything you’d like to discuss rn if you can discuss stuff? Can be game related or nah.

There was this wolf game. Idk if you were in it.

But Phaze was in the game and she was in her town meta, Arctic coached her on it:
I thought Phraze was town but they were just getting coached by Arctic.

Did Arctic know Phraze before this game?

Here is the game

Think so?

Do you think that would influence Arctic’s coaching? Since they would know their town meta, thus can help filter it to sound like their town meta?

1 Like

Do you think it is likely that the wolves pounced on Etha during the vote because they wanted to look towny?

Also, something I noticed is that Tutuu was voting for Litten when everyone was voting for Etha. They eventually switched to Etha, but they were on Litten for a while. I don’t remember which vote this happened during, but it is important to note.
This could explain why Tutuu was killed. In other words, Litten (if they were wolf) would assume that Tutuu would proceed to push them if they were still alive the next day and decided to silence them. This isn’t me saying Litten is wolf, but it’s a possible explanation for Tutuu’s death

Possibly! That’s where I’ll review the most after arctic (and you only because Zorvo). But they get a one day get out of jail free card

Hmm.
You do have a point.

Idk, I don’t underestimate Arctic though.
I think he’s capable of coaching that.
Probably help them with the basics and might also go through their games in wolf chat idk.

Gotcha! Just something to consider!

i was the first voter because i voted on them first nothing weird about it

Litten is Lock Town.

Meta wise, they never buss.

They have the same wolf meta every game.

“Don’t let any teammate die at all costs.”

@Zenon

What’s your opinion on lol and my town clear on them?

isnt jormok literaly spewed town from interactions lol

Which is just a meta clear tbh.

Oh I forgot you guys talked about Litten being town locked. Thank you for reminding me!

Also, I want to clarify how their town meta works. So, we explained that Litten wouldn’t directly throw out their own wolf, but would they do it indirectly?
Here’s what I’m saying:
Let’s say Litten and I are wolves. People are pushing me, and Litten is defending me. It looks like I am going to be voted out, so Litten hops on the vote last second to look town and it gets me killed. Is this something Litten would do? I’m just trying to understand the extent of their town meta :thinking:

no

1 Like