Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

like i half thought it was a meme and you were just trying to generate reactions (which if you’re a wolf you will probably claim now :wowee:)

idk man

1 Like

See, this is a post. You’ve got the hang of it now.

1 Like

so uh
am i worthy enough for some clarification there?

1 Like

No.

1 Like

wait when you made that read on eliza at the start of last game was it an RT

you can answer this at least right

1 Like

this makes me feel like it was an RT so now i feel stupid for doing the exact same thing lmfao

1 Like

yeah, I do kind of see that
you did really well in our first game together where there were no expectations for you to have the game solved by a certain time (but also nobody actually listened to your reads either)

honestly, I find it super difficult to read you in general, just because of how you play and I also haven’t seen you wolf before but I somehow managed to find you correctly as town last game so hopefully I will uhh read you correctly again this game

yay
(what performance?)

lol ok
honestly, the amount of WiM I have is probably the greatest determinant of my level of performance in a game (aside from my earlier games when I had the WiM but was just really clueless on how to play mafia in general)
so hoping to keep up the :sparkles: positive energy :sparkles: for not only this game, but all future games

this may or may not be what I think it is but I’m just going to hold of commenting on it for now

1 Like

Arctic, how good would you say your towngame is compared to your wolfgame?

not sure what to make of this post
would depend on how familiar Arctic is with May’s meta

which I think is not a lot?
@Arctic is the above accurate?

(by above, I just mean that you’re not familiar with May’s meta)

never mind
ignore my question

Lemon, could I ask you the same?

ask me what?

i’m a way better wolf

i think this is a pretty common take if you were to ask around. not… necessarily because i’m a good wolf! just because i’m a bad villager!

well i’ve played with her like twice
the first time we both got n1’ed and i hardly read her posts (but i scumread her incorrectly lol)

the second time was last game where i wasn’t trying to solve her alignment because i was a wolf

but regardless, i did realize like, right after i made that post it was likely just an RT and reading the framing of the post again made it even more obvious. so i feel dumb for not immediately realizing but like, it could have been worse y’know?

2 Likes

wait nvm

I would say, compared to my towngame, I’m a lot more careful and thoughtful about what I say as wolf (and as a result, I have less fun). I also care a lot more about how I’m being seen in thread so not being townread bothers me more. Although in my past few games as town I have also cared more about people townreading me b/c I felt that I was obvtowning enough that I should be townread but now I kind of get that it’s not really that people are townreading me less despite me being townier, but more that initially, people just assumed that I was a noob player because I didn’t play regularly but now that I’ve been more active and shown that I am capable of being solvy, I have to match or go beyond that every game to actually obvtown so it’s less their problem for not seeing me as towny when I am being towny but more that I was being measured against a lower standard before.

omg what is this monstrosity I just typed up

1 Like

Atlanta Symphony Orchestra

Singing for the Polar Express concert

2 Likes