Pathologic Invitational - TOWN VICTORY!!

today’s the last day i’ll not be on this thread 24/7 :3
got a couple things on my plate including a performance coming up so

but
uh

not gonna be this active…
I look back at some of my old games and wonder how the hell i had so much WiM

Oh, hullo, all. I’m not perfectly free today, as I have to drive three hours back to school, but I’ll be here as much as possible.

VOTE: ElizathePsycho

What you’ve done here is just posted for the sake of saying you’ve posted. There’s nothing here, no depth, no wonderful words to analyze (one word =/= words, and it’s not even your own). It’s frankly disrespectful to the art of Poasting, one that I have spent so much of my time and effort working to further myself in. Frankly, this is just plagiaristic.

(Plus, it’s a bad look; we went over this last game, avoiding providing content is wolfy, and this is even more sparse an opener than that one.)

Grimacing on Big Brother

That’s not a post either. It’s a moving picture. You guys suck at this

2 Likes

to be honest May, that post looks like you quite literally just jumped on the easiest thing to make an accusation out of.

what’s actually more disconcerting to me is that you even recognize you incorrectly scumread eliza for being sparse in the previous game.

granted, it’s not exactly the same opener she did last game. but i feel like a more natural process, had you actually learnt anything and were interested in trying to evaluate eliza correctly, would not be to scumread someone for the same reason you incorrectly scumread them last game. which is why i struggle to see you actually believe this read?

1 Like

like i half thought it was a meme and you were just trying to generate reactions (which if you’re a wolf you will probably claim now :wowee:)

idk man

1 Like

See, this is a post. You’ve got the hang of it now.

1 Like

so uh
am i worthy enough for some clarification there?

1 Like

No.

1 Like

wait when you made that read on eliza at the start of last game was it an RT

you can answer this at least right

1 Like

this makes me feel like it was an RT so now i feel stupid for doing the exact same thing lmfao

1 Like

yeah, I do kind of see that
you did really well in our first game together where there were no expectations for you to have the game solved by a certain time (but also nobody actually listened to your reads either)

honestly, I find it super difficult to read you in general, just because of how you play and I also haven’t seen you wolf before but I somehow managed to find you correctly as town last game so hopefully I will uhh read you correctly again this game

yay
(what performance?)

lol ok
honestly, the amount of WiM I have is probably the greatest determinant of my level of performance in a game (aside from my earlier games when I had the WiM but was just really clueless on how to play mafia in general)
so hoping to keep up the :sparkles: positive energy :sparkles: for not only this game, but all future games

this may or may not be what I think it is but I’m just going to hold of commenting on it for now

1 Like

Arctic, how good would you say your towngame is compared to your wolfgame?

not sure what to make of this post
would depend on how familiar Arctic is with May’s meta

which I think is not a lot?
@Arctic is the above accurate?

(by above, I just mean that you’re not familiar with May’s meta)

never mind
ignore my question