Players' Choice Invitational - Town Wins!

i didnt even realize the doctor was non-consec
that’s a yikes

1 Like

Thoughts on living players, unordered:

Ranta:
I read her ISO and couldn’t find much of substance. The only ones I found interesting were the pushes on myself, arctic, and YBW, but those fizzled pretty quickly and didn’t have more than a couple posts about them.

The YBW push is a little bit in Ranta’s favor, since she made it during D2 but notably didn’t join in while Wind/Wazza were pushing YBW D3 (and was in thread before arctic claimed).

Marl:
I’m going to ignore Marl tunneling me to oblivion - v!Marl is definitely capable of doing that, plus my play hasn’t been very inspiring this game.

Looking at the rest of reads - he calls out ash pretty early, though that isn’t clearing since he always flips me before ash and if he was w/w with ash he could ‘reevaluate ash’ and move him up in his townlist. Marl also townread wind for most of the game, though his progression once arctic outed his results feels genuine and not forced.

Overall, townlean and we shouldn’t exe this before lowposters anyways (tbh, we should exe me before Marl so v!Marl can reevaluate & make more reads that aren’t tunneling me, and w!Marl is forced to make other reads).

sulit:
Looks pretty bad off of ash spew (saving ash at EoD, continuing to push back against ash being wolfy). Calling me towny also could be TMI.

I’d probably put this first in my yeet list.

Moose:

This is a really good look for Moose - this post was made prior to arctic outing, and if Moose was a scummate with wind then they ~probably wouldn’t have made that kill without some kind of way to dodge suspicion.

Townleaning this slot at the moment; I’m comfortable with this endgaming.

Arctic:
Towncore, also self-resolving anyways so I’m not gonna bother.

Vulgard:
Arctic, to a lesser extent. Could still be LW, but so could everyone else in the game.

Atlas:
His D1 progression on ash wasn’t terribly great - it seemed like his vote there was mostly for optics, and he unvoted at eod when ash was the top wagon.

That said… that’s actually all that stood out to me about Atlas’s slot. None of his pushes or reads seemed especially noteworthy - I’m going to stick him in nullscum for now.

Probably yeet at some point, but I’m not opposed to letting him endgame.

Eli:
I’ve gotten nothing from reading Eli’s iso. We shouldn’t let this slot endgame, but that’s all I got.

Wazza:
The fact that wind used wazza as a mouthpiece D2 to talk about vulgard is a better look for wazza - I think if they were wolfmates then wind would just make the read herself since wazza would take the heat for it anyways.

Her SoD3 progression regarding arctic’s claim also felt towny after I reread it, but I’m wary about this slot.

YBW:
He feels pretty towny, and being the main push from wind/wazza is a very good look for YBW. It doesn’t seem like a bus attempt, and the slot is probably self-resolving anyways.

Yeet list:

sulit > eli > ranta > wazza

2 Likes

/vote windwardaway @Host_Account_5

anyway i’ll see y’all in the dvc or postgame after we mow down all the slankers and lose

in a way i feel like we got screwed over by these early redchecks because it meant that with only 1 wolf left we no longer have any way of clearing eli/sulit/ranta from interactions

not that they would do anything in the future but it was at least a possibility

2 Likes

btw all of those were quotes from either alice or arctic in past games

1 Like

this looks unpartnered at a glance but the living people tomorrow can debate this i dont really care atm

great

my yeet order still doesn’t change but you’re about on par with eli now

This is actually my strategy. I know I am good at lylo so I am not revealing my power lvl until we get there and act like “slanker”

1 Like

so that I don’t get NKd very true

1 Like

that’s what they all say

2 Likes

End of Day 3 VC

Voted Voters Votes
WindwardAway WindwardAway (#5313), Marluxion (#5575), Atlas (#6293), Vulgard (#6437), YoubutWorse(#6528), Anonymoose(#6748) 6/7
Wazza Arctic (#4723) 1/7
Not Voting Ranta, sulit, Squirrel2412, EliThePsycho, Wazza 5

You have 5 minutes to yell at the hosts for errors.

1 Like

The forest, growing in number, soon to claim another victim.

Blizer, now one with the forest, understood the forest. It was his duty to bring someone into the forest now, regardless of whether the subject wanted to or not.

Join us.

“Wait no please don’t I saw what happenes to you Blizer I really don’t want to do this I’m a hyperposter and almost the top poster this game I really don’t want to go like this I don’t even belojg in the forest really when have you seen me be inactive please I want to live–”

N O.

WindwardAway has been dragged into the forest! They were…

Solar Catboy Orange

solar catboy
Mafia Goon

NYA! (Passive): Your only power is your voice and your vote.

Reach parity with the real Oranges.

Night 3 has started and will end 2022-01-15T20:00:00Z. Actions will lock 1 hour beforehand.

8 Likes

What Sulit was experiencing wasn’t a dream - but a nightmare. In front of them with a sharpness 5 diamond sword was Dream. As he swung his sword, Sulit flinched and woke up. As she started to get out of bed, she stepped on a lego and died.

Sulit has stepped on a lego. They were…

Flip

Alternate Catgirl Orange

Mafia Role Cop

*NYYAAAAA!!! (Night): Each night phase, you may target one player in the game to investigate them. You will receive either their role name or “No Result”. Goons and Vanilla Townies will return a result of “Vanilla”.

Reach parity with the real Oranges.

Arctic has been shipped to Antarctica. They were

Flip

Near Boxed In Orange

Town Watcher

Peekaboo! (Night): Three times per game, at night, you may target one player in the game to watch them. If successful, you will learn which players in the game visited them that phase, if anyone.

Eliminate the fake Oranges.

But wait, there’s more!

5 Likes

The town’s fire wall was hacked by the town traitor, allowing them exclusive access to the nuclear bomb system that your politicans paid for with your tax money. They can now perform the factional kill.

3 Likes

Day will start in 5 minutes. 9 players are left alive, and majority is now 5.

Lets fucking gooo

I’m honestly so glad I was right on sulit

Who claims that kill? Im guessing it was YBW but asking anyway just in case

well it’s a 10v1
whos excited for lylo!