Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

being ignored is fun :upside_down_face:

1 Like

(tap on the player’s name above one of their posts, you can check there)

:joy_cat: Mode

Awkward wolf Arctic/awkward town Arctic what are the differences?

swag!

pretty rude for me to not get invited to the first one tbh

what’s your opinion on jc?

## /vote Wazza @Nyarchmage

yeah this is mafia

Wooah, wait. WISP is here, too? :smiley: Is it the same one I know? (from S6G8 MU Champs?)

:really:

Yea boi

I just remembered who you were lol

anyway I think jc is a town thats just heavily analyzing but I wanna say im having trouble believing wolf wazza pushes at

this angle as a wolf. feel like its just a tad bit too slimy

you wanna explain or you gonna vote me to take your attention away from Marshal so you have an excuse?

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Wazza 2/12 Arctic (#212); JohnCarter (#166)
Arctic 1/12 Marshal (#129)
Wisdom 1/12 Moonwink (#132)
JohnCarter 1/12 Wazza (#120)
Not Voting 18 alana; Arete; bladescape; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; InternetStranger; Kyubey; LASERpointer; Marluxion; Millium; min; Mistyx; nightingale; nutella; Vulgard; WindwardAway; Wisdom

Chainsawing actually means defending your partner by voting their accuser, not what you think it would mean xD

Awkward wolf arctic is uneasy about shitpost phase and retroactively trying to rectify the fact that it showed by calling his posts and votes a reaction test.

Importantly he’s also looking to rectify this awkwardness by getting some sort of push or read going because that’s a lot easier to fake and can help him find his rythm, I think it’s a push on me because he knows I’ll fight back and it gives him something to do that isn’t look wolfy

1 Like

wow that’s disturbing

This also applies to wazza

what does that mean

illwei is being funny so she’s town

this read has literally never failed me, ever

1 Like

:really:

it’s not so much the content as the framing and the “or something” it’s just flippant in a wolfy way