Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

I don’t want to be rude
But can you please at least read SoD posts and flips

1 Like

damn bruh I just missed it the first time

okay and yet you’ve missed a lot

1 Like

ok I get it lol i made a mistake and forgot about a poison and im now the dumbest person ever lmao jfc

Illwei Is also an outted wolf atp
That means we are looking for two more wolves

I’m going bed, gn and gl
Someone look for spew from Arctic and spew from people who wanted to hammer early

/unvote @Nyarchmage

And I’m taking no chances even on a 1/8 wagon, everyone must unvote

explain

and good night Wazza

ill go back to doing nothing then

You’ve made a mistake I get that
But you’ve done this constantly
Like please
Just fact check, it takes a second instead of posting a lot and using up your posts and a potential second spamvig I might get D4 totally not fake I swear

They spent the whole day trolling around and doing nothing productive, now they pop in and ask wtf happen and then they just vanish, I think tier reactions are just telling atp

nut flipped town so i can’t even say that you’re a wolf saying this to try and keep me down

dude I literally made 2 mistakes and I literally warned everyone I haven’t read the past x amount of posts so you could’ve like. been somewhat patient instead of not

there is quite literally no reason to be so passive aggressive because I forgot something and then act like I didnt read the flips bc of it

oh boy

whats why

…because 4 ppl just died?

yeah im not dealing with this rn gimme like half an hour

I was saying thats why we didnt see anything at sod

whats the mech info

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698); nightingale (#9053)
Illwei 1/8 Kyubey (#8206)
Not Voting 11 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; LASERpointer (#9402); Marshal (#8770); Millium; min (#7831); Moonwink; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway; Wisdom

i don’t think we’re on the same page here

I thought you were implying that you knew the trigger and it wasn’t just the 24 hour mark