Mistyx
Moonwink
Wazza
WindwardAway
Wisdom

People not the poisoner
Kyubey - Iā€™m dying anyway

People probably not the poisoner
Wind - didnā€™t die due to being shot and mafia protective already flipped. Likely just a town slot who is self resolving and will die at EON.
Wazza - is odd night spam vigilante whoā€™s action has already been accounted for.
Wisdom - sent a message to blade that told him he was being watched last night. action has been accounted for.
Illwei - doused laser last night, action has been accounted for.
BS - just clearing them off the fact that they have access to spec chat and it would be really weird for mafia to inherit spec chat via orangeā€™s role. probably town.

People who could be poisoner
bladescape
Hippopablompoyeetus
LASERpointer
Millium
min
Mistyx
Moonwink

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”
Laser is confirmed to have a clean gas action on even nights at least, so they technically could be poisonerā€¦I guess? Since we donā€™t have actions to account for on n1 or this night.

Bladescapeā€¦is probably not the poisoner. I mean, I feel like if they were the poisoner, they would have mentioned that they could visit or would have claimed compulsive visitor or something like that, because they had someone watching them last night. Thereā€™s also the fact that mafia replacement doesnā€™t mesh well with triple voter and while technically it could be disabled upon their death seems like a lot of work honestly.

I donā€™t think min is the poisoner, because I feel like they were spewed town from Vulgard + their posts have felt extremely townie this game, especially the one where they got mad at people not explaining why marshal was obviously scum. If they were mafia, they would probably have had a better understanding of why people were accusing marshal (because it was obviously fake) and wouldnā€™t have blown up there.

If wisp was the poisoner here, they wouldnā€™t have campaigned here to be voted, they would focused more on trying to distract town by trying to find the poisoner instead of ATEā€™ing like this, imo, because I feel like being the poisoner would have been more of a morale boost because they can then think to themselves ā€œI just need to survive and poison xyzā€ ect, things like that.

ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”ā€”

Who is the poisoner? Well, I feel like four slots would fit the bill here pretty well. Moon/Misty/Hippo/Laser I think the poisoner is in these slots. I believe this because they are slots that have received very little pressure from the wolves (from what I remember), have been town read by wolves, havenā€™t really done anything to gather attention, ect. Now who is the poisoner? No clue. Iā€™m not good enough at PR finding for wolves to figure that out, and Iā€™m not even sure if I did it the right way with this, so

3 Likes

are you gonna townread me like a good little trochi

or are you going to go up in flames tonight hm

3 Likes

this post genuinely unnerves me

2 Likes

Iā€™m taking this as a compliment

genuinely dont follow that reasoning

also sorry?

barbecue the bird
oh wait!
you canā€™t

get fucked

Basically

Wisp as the poisoner would feel more obligated to not ATE here because of how important their role is. Like, wolves need the poisoner alive to have any chance at winning, and wisp doing that is probably counterproductive in their minds if they were the poisoner. It would make more sense to justā€¦try to convince people, instead of asking for the triple voter to vote you?

1 Like

The hell is hippos claim again?

Iā€™m not ateing, I told u I donā€™t use this as some tactic to scare people off, I get generally annoyed

2 Likes

i follow this actually
good post

so trusting in my claim? tsk tsk.

keep acting out like this, little bird, and you might regret that trustā€¦

1 Like

/vote hippo @Nyarchmage

all i know is that
the arsonist canā€™t get me

i have no interest in being a tame little bird i am nobodyā€™s pet

Marshal tried to body me yesterday and it almost worked, even if u believe that Marshal was bussing me, which still baffles me after that EoD

Iā€™m not the poisoner, thatā€™s better reasoning then what Litten is pushing into the thread

Yā€™all can thank me later

2 Likes

in conclusion wisp isnā€™t poisoner cuz they ateā€™d, is what wisp is trying to get at

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
bladescape 3/7 Mistyx (#737); WindwardAway (#1367); Wisdom (#1388)
Mistyx 2/7 LASERpointer (#1374); Millium (#1535)
Illwei 4/6 bladescape (#42); Moonwink (#1305)
Hippopablompoyeetus 1/7 Illwei (#1557)
WindwardAway 1/7 Wazza (#78)
Not Voting 4 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Kyubey; min