Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

I had a dream that there was a cat in my garden trying to get in and it did a msssive jump into my window from ground

Yesterday i was cooking and turned around and there was just a random cat on my stairs and idk how it got in so i think mt subconsciousness was scared of intruding cats

1 Like

if 3voter good = mylo later
if 3voter evil = mylo earlier

spec hater and maybe 3voter being disabled in mylo can give us 3voter alignment

but I’m not resolving

1 Like

it wouldn’t be earlier because it automatically disables in mylo

so wolves don’t get parity any earlier

therefore no earlier mylo

Why did you use the phrasing “what in the world is this”? Like, why couldn’t you have simply asked “what is this interaction?” or say “this interaction looks bizarre”

/vote bladescape @Nyarchmage

nah screw this

this slot’s been wolfy all game and it refuses to get traction for no reason

I dont have to engage with people to change my read on them #lol I can just see what they put in thread

sorry its mothers day tho fr next time ill prioritize a bunch of gay people on my computer screen

I don’t know what you are asking, I was simply using words to describe what I felt when I read this interaction, it felt like w/w so I was like “what in the world did I find” and I posted “what in the world is this”

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Hippopablompoyeetus 3/7 Illwei (#1557); Millium (#1590); WindwardAway (#1587)
Mistyx 3/7 Kyubey (#1753); LASERpointer (#1374); min (#1685)
bladescape 2/7 Mistyx (#1842); Wisdom (#1388)
Illwei 3/6 bladescape (#42)
WindwardAway 1/7 Wazza (#78)
Not Voting 3 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Moonwink (#1787)

nobody will touch either your or winds slot till this dumb vig shot registers

if that isnt resolving then idk.

its mothers day yeah but yesterday wasnt

you’ve been ignoring my actual posts all day and keep putting me in scum because “uhhh vulgard spew” and not talking to me and its getting frustrating

no I haven’t lol

none of your posts have convinced me otherwise

bruh

it disables due to mylo
but important is when it disables

1 Like

Oh yeah, I lose my triple vote in mylo and also I was told that mylo gets announced in addition to lylo

1 Like

How did you know it would disable due to mylo?

you’re missing the point but w/e

things like extra votes always disable

No. Because, as you just said, if the numbers would normally lead to MYLO, the 3voter gets disabled anyway, right? Also, how would your idea be affected if the spec hater is scum?