Poor Approximations of Catgirls [Game Over - Mafia Win]

damn you’re only 42 days late
you americans and your later dates for holidays

So ya I’ll take a swing at the last two wolves being hippo/Misty

mother’s day in Sweden is at the end of this month too lol

I’m still not sold on Mist being a wolf
I felt like she was actually trying to get a grasp of how to solve me earlier in the game, when she was asking me questions and giving her takes on my posts in return
Like, maybe she’s due a reeval but my overarching impression has been that she’s town
I could go for a Hippo vote today, though, if spec chat is going to scream about bladescape for no apparent reason other than that he self resolves later in the game

I’m tired and I want to sleep early but idk where to leave my vote so that it’s actually useful

/vote Hippo

@Nyarchmage

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
bladescape 2/7 Mistyx (#737); Wisdom (#1388)
Mistyx 2/7 LASERpointer (#1374); Millium (#1535)
Illwei 4/6 bladescape (#42); Moonwink (#1305)
Hippopablompoyeetus 2/7 Illwei (#1557); WindwardAway (#1587)
WindwardAway 1/7 Wazza (#78)
Not Voting 4 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Kyubey; min

toot

/vote Hippo

@Nyarchmage

why is hippo wolfy? just cuz his slot was ignored kinda?

if you really wanna talk about a slot that eople keep calling a wolf and yet no one seems to actually want to kill we can talk about me

I skimmed through hood chat again and yeah I still think moonwink is town
She even gave speculation on Marshal possibly trying to fake spew Arctic as town in case they were partners, but Arctic was one of the delayed kills that suddenly processed in the middle of the following day, so I think it would be completely useless for w!Moonwink to try to set up paranoia on Arctic if he’s already dead.
Similar things like that are good reasons to assume Moonwink is town imo. Only problem is, it means we have a wolf poisoner, wolf vanillizer, and wolf action-processing-delayer, so maybe my assumption that there are currently two wolves left is just entire wrong and we have three, and none of them are bladescape because he’s a triple voter.

But if I have to build a world with three remaining wolves I’d have to think more, cause I wouldn’t think Millium would ask to die as any of those roles, and Wazza is confirmed to be a spamvig so even if I’m wrong and she’s a wolf she’s definitely a spamvig (and I don’t think she handled my slot in a wolfy way so yeah).

That would leave Hippo, Misty, min? who haven’t claimed their roles and could potentially be one of those things. Illwei claimed arso, Laser claimed whatever the opposite of arso is that is not exactly a firefighter, bladescape is confirmed triplevoter, Kyubey is dying, I am dying, Wisdom so far is only mech confirmed by blade confirming her watch on him (I’m not counting outing Alana and Marshal because that’s not hard clearing on its own). Am I missing anyone else?

I guess it’s possible the vanillizer is town and didn’t trust Moonwink but I’m pretty sure they would’ve claimed in that case. It’s also possible the action processing delay was a mechanic not belonging to wolves but in that case idk what would have triggered it.

Anything else I need to comment on?

i thought the vanillaizer was just the anticlaim

also ???

Because in the wildest of theories Wisdom could have hard bussed her partners. I already said this.

It doesn’t mean I think she actually did, but there was no confirmation from Marshal that she was watched, right? Bladescape got a message saying someone was watching him, according to what he claimed today, but Marshal never confirmed any such thing, and she easily could’ve if she wanted to confirm the watch.

This is literally just a lie btw. Give a single example of this happening lol.

Most of the people who said im towny are now flipped villlagers anyway so I dont like how youre insinuating theres some thread conspiracy to keep me alive. The only people still alive actively townreading me are the MnMnM squad as far as I know.

The last 2 in game days Ive been checked out because its obvious we had to kill Marshal and then I wasnt online when Alana got outted D2. Your only valid point is that in last 24 hours or so I have been super lackluster - but you scumread me before that anyway so???

I dont like how youve set up this narrative where people are protecting me or afraid to be voting me when Ive been accused of being the Nyarsonist for 2 days by EVERYONE pretty baselessly and shadily seeing as the nyas dont line up with the d3 multikill at all. They also dont line up with poison im pretty sure kyubeys hardly said it at all. Plus theres like 2-3 mafia left so how can i be being protected en-masse? Misty and to a lesser extent min/moon have been only ones who havent shaded me and jogged off.

Imma be honest this whole post reads as “imma be outted mafia tomorrow so may aswell take a mislynch out with me” cuz it doesnt come from a place of good faith. Im not hanging you today because obvs it makes no sense but i dont want you having much of a say in the hang (obvs inc me but also blade)

Anyway imma have a shower and then ill try be online for next 5 hours or so

Btw I was gonna say if Illwei is a wolf she would either have to be partnered with Laser in order for them to coordinate their arsonist/un-arsonist claims if they’re fake, or she’d be an actual wolf arsonist and should be trying to kill Wisdom instead of other random slots. So I don’t think wolf arsonist really matches up with anything unless she is exactly partnered with wisdom, which I have my doubts about.

What else do you want me to say with my last five posts? I don’t plan on sticking around here much longer but I’ll gladly give opinions if you want me to before I die.

Come back in an hour and respond in a big wall post to my thoughts

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Hippopablompoyeetus 3/7 Illwei (#1557); Millium (#1590); WindwardAway (#1587)
bladescape 2/7 Mistyx (#737); Wisdom (#1388)
Illwei 4/6 bladescape (#42); Moonwink (#1305)
Mistyx 1/7 LASERpointer (#1374)
WindwardAway 1/7 Wazza (#78)
Not Voting 4 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Kyubey; min

Wow the 3 most likely mafia are voting me im shocked

I just read it and I plan on going to sleep
I don’t have a response other than that I think it is beyond stupid that people are pushing me in the thread when I’m self-resolving and I will obviously either self-resolve or you vote me out. I have no reason to claim this as a wolf. If you want my full claim, I don’t think anything worse can happen so I’ll just claim it now. I’m a demon. That’s why my role is suspicious, that’s why I’m not dead.

Worst case scenario I get vanillized now and instantly die
Which tbh is a better scenario than you guys going on about how incredibly suspicious I am because you’re trying to fucking discredit my reads so YOU can get another misyeet today instead of losing one of your own wolves.
Sorry buddy, not gonna work.