True Majority FM - GAME OVER - Town Victory!

im just waiting for bean to respond to my inquiry from earlier about me not believing her earlier. and then i’m likely voting her

yeah it just make town x-shots become nullified.

What’s more is Hippo’s role will be deactivated after killing two players.

Works naturally as cover.

1 Like

Also, is Hippo suppose to claim as CPR doctor or something :joy:

1 Like

im just going to vote now, please dont quickhammer etc etc, give everyone time please

VOTE: beancat

1 Like

Bean should be on L-2 if I recall right.

1 Like

I am known for breaking down town-sided setups as wolf.

I even won 3P game with perfect mafia team alive, only to snatch away their victory with F5 game-ending wincon.

Thats the title of my role I won with.

I also won as part of best scum team of 2022 the same year as Upick AI

absolute bangers.

1 Like

But don’t worry, its not like I want Hippo dead if I tried and told Zenon not so conspicuous when she had good wolf game last time I was town recently.

1 Like

Beancat sure take a while.

1 Like

beancat writing the most dope case on frostwolf as we speak:

1 Like

(she isnt writing anything is she)

Didnt she have deadline in 9 minutes?

shes free to post it whenever she wants and we are free to read her for it. about that deadline, i put it to myself, i didnt want to share my cases yet, i wanted the three of you to have a natural f3 so we can observe. but i lost my patience at the end so i already shared it, i had plans for bigger cases too but oh well. its not much of an f3 with 2 players only

So you are not going to share what you think about me and Hazard’s negatively points?

1 Like

already shared for hazard, for you i think you dont have any negative points, im tunneling you as town

1 Like

I know you did share about beancat’s

1 Like

Not even when Hippo claims protective, I am the one with self protective claim?

1 Like

Why would ur bp vest claim be scummy? Do u want to get scumread? I find a role that can stop mafia kp in a game where imo mafia has no business having extra kp in the first place (10v3) very believable

I think ur saying that since hippo claimed protective and he was mafia, i am supposed to scumread u for claiming protective because of the similarity. But i dont find the utility in this frost, i dont find that logical or worthwhile, hippo was my difference check, his claim was different from urs and scummier, he was scummy via social, u are towny imo via social, etc

1 Like

Right…

While we’re waiting, did you learn more on how I play as wolf?

1 Like

From three wolf games I linked I mean

1 Like

Sorry, lost my energy so i didnt check them. If we mischop today and i survive the night i will read them. But for now im comfortably sitting. I will check them in our next game together ^-^

1 Like