Current Staff

Owner & Administrator

@Chloe

Discord: chlebze
Pronouns: They/She
About me: Heyo. I’m Chloe (aka Chleb) and I like mafia I guess. I’m currently in grad school in Tennessee, and when I’m not studying I’m probably playing Risk of Rain 2 or Powerwash Sim.

Tech Administrator

@orangeandblack5

Discord: orangeandblack5
Pronouns: He/Him
About me: Hi everyone, I’m orangeandblack5, a graduate student in electrical engineering. I’m originally from the Town of Salem forums, and was one of the founding members of FoL as a community back in very early 2017. I am currently helping with site administration from the technical side of things, including UI/UX, so if you see anything acting up be sure to let me know!

Moderators

@Arete

Discord: arete_
Pronouns: They/Them
About me: Hi, I’m Arete! I majored in history, and am happy to talk about it with you! I started playing forum mafia in 2019. Outside of forum mafia, my interests include creative writing and D&D.

@katze

Discord: katsay
Pronouns: any
About me: A quick note about moderation theory and how I will mod this forum. Note that the arguments and facts presented here are indisputable, and that I will not engage in arguments about them, because those arguments are you wasting everyone else’s time about meta that is well and comprehensively established. Go flag posts so we can help you.

I’ve reflected on my role and realized that there is a GOAT play for me on this forum, and therefore I am compelled to pursue it. I am going to brute force my status immediately upon the opening of the site.

I am hard-claiming, and I will never be rescinding. I am katze. When it becomes prudent I will provide my additions to the modlog.

@Magnus

Discord: Magnus#9937
Pronouns: They/Them
About me: I’m just your residential Australian eccentric, familiar with poking my head into places where I shouldn’t belong, newly promoted! My academic interests include creative writing and legal studies, with some of my hobbies consisting of reading, roleplaying, and pretending to be cleverer than I truly am. I’m full of weird and wacky questions, so call me if you ever need an icebreaker.

@Marluxion

Discord: marluxion
Pronouns: he/him
About Me: The hero has arrived! …but he died of the plague. Card Game, Roguelite & RPG Enthusiast. Loud tunneler by day and pepega hero shooter by night.

@WindwardAway

Discord: windwardaway
Pronouns: she/her but anything goes
About Me: Hey there! I’m a software engineer who enjoys doing creative work in my spare time. I’m also a huge board game enthusiast. I’ve been playing forum mafia since late 2020.

Reviewers

@Achromatic

Discord: .achro
Pronouns: he/him, they/them
About me: Achro for short, my name is Chris and I have been playing mafia longer than some of you here have been alive which is someting that fills me with no small amount of dread. I can come off really serious, but for the most part I am actually laid back and whimsical I just have a mean poker face in game. Looking forward to balancing a lot of fun setups here. Also katze is one of the stupidest players I’ve ever seen. Literally every time I play with them they make some sort of dumb read that no one understands and get upset at people for not listening. I wish she would just quit the site.

@Arete - Queue Manager & Head Reviewer

@ElizaThePsycho

Discord: elizatheturkey
Pronouns: she/her
About me: I say “among us” and “skill issue” far too much.

@Geyde

Discord: geyde
Pronouns: he/they
About me: Hello, I am the resident setup reviewer man. My favorite things are: bad ideas, people who don’t acknowledge bad ideas as bad until it’s too late to get out, and jogging.

@Luka

Discord: dangerous_luka
Pronouns: he/him
About me: I play Yugioh, Mafia, and Wolvesville! Pleased to meet you!

@Zone_Q11

Discord: qwertzone11
Pronouns: He/him/his
About me: I am an undergraduate bachelor student studying game technology. I love escape rooms and forum mafia, both of which I started playing around 2017.

8 Likes

@sulit and @Icibalus have decided to step down from the review team for the time being

thank you for all your help, nerds :heart:

22 Likes

@Prophylaxis is now a member of the review team!

Welcome welcome
Good luck :wowee:

21 Likes

Welcome @WindwardAway to the Mod team!

My condolences.

29 Likes

Although the site changes may have been a joke and the forum doesn’t have a new dictator, @orangeandblack5 will be keeping his purple name and joining the staff team as a Tech Administrator!

15 Likes

We’d like to welcome and announce 3 new reviewers that are joining the review team starting now!

We have @Marluxion , @Mistyx , and @Zone_Q11 !!!

We hope yall have fun and do great work!!!

18 Likes

@Osieorb18 is no longer a member of the review team. We wish him the best

6 Likes

3 Likes

@Mistyx has stepped down from the review team. We thank her for her service and wish her the best.

We will likely be holding reviewer tryouts/interviews in the near future, adding roughly 1-2 reviewers to the team. If you are interested, reach out to @Prophylaxis. Previous service on the review team does not guarantee you will be accepted if you re-apply.

5 Likes

Currently looking for reviewers!

If you know how to balance setups and want a fancy green name, send a PM to @Prophylaxis or @Arete or message them at prophylaxis or arete_ on Discord!

@Marluxion has stepped down from the Review team

Thanks for all the help, nerd :heart:
Hope you can relax a bit now :joy_cat:

9 Likes

@Achromatic and @ElizaThePsycho are joining the Review team! We’re excited to have you on board!

13 Likes

One of the mod applicants murdered all the others, so unfortunately we only had one option :/

(jk :heart:)

Welcome @Magnus to the Mod team!

25 Likes

@Prophylaxis has stepped down as Head Reviewer. Thanks for all the help, and best of luck in your future endeavors :orange_heart:

@Arete will take over his responsibilities as Head Reviewer

13 Likes

@Zone_Q11 has rejoined the Review team! We’re excited to have you on board once again!

8 Likes

@Luka is joining the Review team! We’re excited to have you on board!

8 Likes