[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Fair tbh, you just replaced in

I have thoughts on your slot as well as Uni’s now that you guys have interacted in the thread but I’ve given up typing and retyping shit so I’ll just do it before EoD

I should be around for the last hour or two in the day so barring a quickhammer ill be here to talk

quick lets quickhammer so wind doesnt get back go go go go

1 Like

Tfw you get quickhammered after asking to avoid a quickhammer

1 Like

im gonna go play celeste bc even tho I beat the game i feel like torturing myself and wanna get 202 berries adios

m

I may have misunderstood the “even if i did know” portion

…apologies on that

/vote Windward @Host_Account_3

1 Like

Ah ok lol

I want an updated VC

(whenever host has time ofc)

Hey @Kiiruma if you’re offered the choice of whom to give the mini-me to tonight, wifom your choice so it won’t be obvious. I guess nothing can prevent scum from trying to redirect it to themselves but it sure would be funny if they blew themselves up as a result.

1 Like

in the thread

Obviously don’t wifom it to Geyde or it’ll end up hell knows where

Ah that clears it up. Anyways im going to sleep, and no point in parking my vote here since you explained it, so

/vote @Leafia , because im a sheep and will follow my TRs

good night

w hat

2 Likes

i got the moon berry in celeste :D

now I just need to actually complete every other level since I dont have all the strawberries in the normal levels yet and then get the golden strawberry on everything including farewell and the dashless strawberry :DDDDDDDDD (help me)

Understood

My read on ClonedCheese:

Cloned here is a bit aggressive with their take on VooDooSH’s mechanic question. Like I have stated before, I usually don’t consider mech-related questions or derpclears as scumtells or towntells. From my memory in playing with Cloned I don’t think I’ve seen them act this quickly against a post like that but I may be wrong.

Cloned here begins to suspect Kiiruma for them appearing to be self-aware of their position but also because Kiiruma asked Wind for the reasoning behind their suspicion on both Cloned and themselves. He also then points out to Leetic how they should focus on Sharklifter if they intend to push on the premise of fluff posting. Now I don’t really know Clone’s perspective on things but it does appear that Cloned at least had solid thought progression. They appear to be going after players who feel unnatural in their responses and they do end up having a few good points. I would just argue that asking for reasons on suspicions isn’t really self-aware or mafia-indicative. I usually always inquire about why people mafia-read me regardless of alignment.

This is solid thought progression as well. Cloned sticks to their readslist and doesn’t jump from place to place. They developed their read on Kiiruma and Sharklifter (even Windward later on) and builds on, it feels natural in a way. The only issue I would have here is that Cloned decided to go hard on Sharklifter for fluff and voting inactive but let Leetic slide completely with pushing another inactive slot that had virtually no chance to be voted out. Both Sharklifter and Leetic threw their votes away and we got radio silence from Cloned despite them being against it as seen with Sharklifter.

Cloned continues to accuse Kiiruma pretty vehemently but then stops. I just find this a bit jumpy from Cloned since they went from pushing a vote onto one player to another on the drop of a dime. I know Wind was considered as a scumlean earlier by them but it just feels a bit off for them to go from voting Kiiruma to Wind.

[quote=“clonedcheese, post:862, topic:726, full:true”]
My reasoning for voting wind, with a clear mind:

The supposed “explanation given already” is practically summarized by this:

Their progression is pretty good in this if I’m being honest.

In my opinion Cloned is a town. They have had solid thought progression and their reads make sense. The only thing I dislike is how they’ve appeared to be selective in the past about voting patterns and agendas seeing as how they pushed some players for reasons but ignored other players even if they did the same thing he hated.

I am willing to let that slide just because of how well their thought process is like.

Another thing I would say is that some of their reads I would disagree with, and I welcome discussing it further with him if he wishes to.

(Reads on Sharklifter)

VC Day 2 #4

Voted Voters Votes
EggYolk Windwardaway (#895), ElithePsycho (#910) 2/6
Clonedcheese Dum (#1078) 1/6
Leetic Universal (#1095) 1/6
Windward Clonedcheese (#1107) 1/6
Not Voting Gorta, Leetic, Kiiruma, VooDooSh, EggYolk, Sharklifter 6

Apologies for period with No VC

Around 14 hours until end of day. Read SoD2 post for exact details

1 Like

On a serios note: from what I’ve read thus far I sincerely advise for people to go for those in this pool

Leetic
EggYolk

I may put Wind in there as well just because of what I’ve read from Clonedcheese and do admit some of their reasoning for D1 was a bit weird at best and malevolent at worst.

I also do ask for people not to go after the following

Me
Cloned
Eli

I am fairly confident that due to the low energy present at EoD1 that Eli and Leafia were T/T. I would also say to look into those who threw their votes away at EoD1 to slots that had no possibility of being voted out.

I’m ok with not going for Eli for now, but in my eyes you aren’t off the block and leetic is, would just swap those around. Eggyolk seems decently agreed upon though