[Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

(for legal reasons this is a joke)

VC Day 3 Final

Voted Voters Votes
Sharklifter ElithePsycho, Dum (#2287), Windwardaway (#2540), YoubutWorse 4/4
Windwardaway Universal (#2480), Gorta (#2491) 2/4
Not Voting Sharklifter 1

DM host if vc is wrong

@Sharklifter has been executed. They were…

Mafia Diet

Night 3 has started and will end at 2022-01-08T19:00:00Z, with a slight extension for smooth experience reasons.

5 Likes

@Oricorio and @Kiiruma have reappeared.

4 Likes

Night 3 has ended

Nobody died!

Day 4 will end 2022-01-10T16:00:00Z or if Majority (5) is reached before the deadline.

(day will still start in 7 minutes)

1 Like

THATS WHAT U LIKE TO SEE BABY

also uh
@Dum who did u shoot if u shot anyone?

who submitted a protective action

So it seems we’re finally getting some good news!

I’ll have to examine shark’s ISO when I have access to my laptop, though since they have a lot of posts with much of them being fluff it won’t be easy.

1 Like

LEETIC what happened yesterday

@Kiiruma @Oricorio actuallypls tell us what happened yesterday bc its important and I would also LOVE ur guys’s’s’s’ readlists

Kiiruma and I were basically silenced and sent to an OC for the day

2 Likes

what is an oc

1 Like

Anyway, for today I would be most interested in voting between Windward, Gorta, and Universal. If Windward flips bad we can look at the shark wagon but for now I’d look elsewhere. I suppose Kiiruma could also be bad, but I saw nothing particularly indicating that during our tine together.

Outside chat

Alright so u were together got it, thats what I was mainly wondering then

I believe scum was responsible, as Kiiruma claims they couldn’t have been activated, my action was very unlikely to have done this, and no one else claimed responsibility in thread

1 Like

Oh yeah thats another thing

Especially since we had no kill last night, I want everyone to state what their action was yesterday and tomorrow so we can figure out who was no-killed

2 Likes

yesterday and tommorow