Deceive Inc 10er - Day 2 (7/10) - TOWN WINS

you really think this is town indicative for him after last game?

2 Likes

let me find it hold on i genuinely did forgor

1 Like

it would be helpful to me if you could remember, please. was it a long time ago?

alternatively could you direct me to finding it? where can i see past games? is there an archive?

1 Like

im surprised you were trying to get quite chummy with some players in ur town game

i find this a bit different

last game he was shitposting messy

i feel like there are some background thoughts he’s having here that he’s having difficulty communicating

1 Like

this was my last one methinks

1 Like

i think my last wolf game was pretty clean i dont respect this slander

1 Like

you just asked if i was a wet towel as mafia

1 Like

wat
i did not do this
unless I did so unintentionally
or more likely you’re inclined to read thing as pocketing when they aren’t, even when you know the player is town
which makes it no longer +town for you to think something’s pocketing

i think those background thoughts are TMI because he’s mafia. if you’re town this relates to why he hardly actually pushed you. it feels like you’re ignoring the fact his push on you is complete nonsense just because you saw two posts that vibed as towny despite the fact both of us know he’s capable of making one liners that ring as villagery when he’s mafia.

“you cant townread someone without seeing a town game from them so tutuu is clearly pocketing zugzwang”. it’s just made up.

this is also a wolf post but i digress

“im continuing to towncase you” is kinda pockety

it would appear not

some posts from last scum game:

he went pretty aggro

i have been thinking that min so far has been sounding very sensible. very … “on the right side of history”. which, a bit cynically, makes me want to consider him being mafia. but i dont want to discourage him from being sensible. and would feel bad if im wrong, and that he’s town doing his job properly. so i’ll hold off on expressing a scumread out of fear of being wrong, id feel emotional guilt

this is town

bye

2 Likes

oh
i guess I could see that
but also that post is not pocketing lol
I had no reason to pocket there as I was poisoned and dying at the end of the day
and conf town in most people’s eyes as I claimed motion detector

i think this game they are already more aggro the posts you qouted is like a wet towel being squeesed after they receive pressure

1 Like

if you think lol is town, how is min trying to appear on the right side of history?

that makes more sense since i dont have context

because i think lol is town for reasons i acknowledge are silly, i acknowledge that lol is kind of scummy if you look at it normally. im trying to be a bit weird / fancy with my thought process to townread lol. if one were to be “on the right side of history” - they’d be scumreading lol here imo

tmi methinks looks like my read wasnt made up after all…