Deceive Inc FM: Misery Empire Hydra - MAFIA WIN

My specific stance is probably closer to: OMGUS isn’t by default a scumtell but can be used by mafia in certain situations or times in a sense that is a scumtell, however early-game RVS OMGUS is not normally a scumtell especially without meta.

-soweli

1 Like

That’s fair! I think the problem is mostly that she hasnt contributed much else aside from that OMGUS. It feels as though everything from her is fake, in a sense. I already accused her before she accused me, and I think I’m going to stay with it!

Other head here, here is my account on Mafia Universe on which I played a few games last year. I also have some mafia.gg experience

where is the joke btw?

The vote isnt filler <3

1 Like

Right here: [Game End 2/13] Diamond Arc Crossing - Town Wins by Sorc Moment

Although meta with me will only get you so far. I’ve randed ITP twice since I last randed wolf

yeah i do think that’s a joke vote
you guys decide if it’s a forced one

Thanks!

Thanks x2!

These are my most recently completed games as both allignments(on FOL)! I have others off server if needed though!

Without knowing this person’s meta, I would say that this feels like a meta sort of thing, most people are not that polarized, and lots of people don’t like day 1’s and especially RVS.

-soweli

1 Like

I’m gth townreading Ivy for this post and that is quite literally it

I kind of think Danger/Luka is mafia. For a number of small things that are making a soup in my head. To start with, I didn’t like anything in their initial wallpost except for how they asked May if they were a wolf (though I know this is in his wolfrange) - I especially didn’t like their read on me, so I asked about it, still pretending I was tutuu, and it seemed like they were taking a personality/NAI thing and using it to townread me, and when I told them I was arctic, they didn’t feel a need to re-evaluate or do anything with this new information, they just dismissed it with a joke

Then I kinda thought about how they opened in their last two games. And the difference is quite palpable, really - he opened as mafia by posting walls responding to things and making micro reads, similar to this game, whereas as town, he entered with a zero-fucks given attitude just responding to a few random things. Now I’m not sure if there was something non-alignment related for him to post like that as town, but it is quite hard to ignore how different it is to this game. The mafia/here openings feel like they are designed to make an impression - this is exacerbated by how I feel like they are posting in a way to say things rather than progress the game. They’ve restated townreads on both your slot and mine, which is something I noticed them doing a lot as mafia and thought it was strange but never acted on it (i.e. the way they townread your approach but then gave another offhand comment calling one of your posts towny in a vacuum). I feel like a villager is more inclined to post reads on players they haven’t spoken about when we are 140 posts into the game rather than reiterating the same few reads they have - this behaviour feels likely to come from someone who wants to look productive more than act it. Like I dunno. Personally if I’ve already said that I think someone is town twice less than an hour into the game, I wouldn’t consider it necessary to respond to one of their posts in micro and point out how it’s towny, but I could be projecting here. still don’t like, still feels like his wolfgame

Is that substantial enough for you?

2 Likes

I’m just trying to be cheerful this game! So I praised you! I do like this read on me though, for reasons I stated earlier.

Sure! I’ll act on it! Wanna vote Ivy?

VOTE: Arctic

1 Like

Okay. My enthuisiasm wore out. wow that was shockingly quick
yeah this is townie

im afraid arctic isnt in the game revote please

Fuck
VOTE: catch-22

1 Like

do you disagree with my assessment

@catch-22
similar town opening to what I did here
im impossible to read d1 kinda since everything I do I could theoretically do as both, aside from an odd read here and there
(and a few other things I wont leak ;p)

No I think it’s pretty good I just think you sound a little more formal than you should and it’s pinging me weird

if its good why arent you voting me
make icet come back to me being a top wagon of 9 cmon cmon

This feels like a pocket attempt, because that post is pretty solidly NAI to me, although that may just be due to my inherent famiiarity with myself, and being subconciously primed by Catch-22 to think you could be mafia, an idea I hadn’t really considered until that point.