FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

it’s extremely minimal and felt like they were only addressing one another to try to look unpartnered, doesn’t have a point to it

same thing that happened between creature and shattiel in that google translate game windy

also same thing wisdom and i did in trials

1 Like

$10 says that he will return, make a horribly wolfy post that will make everyone pile on him at the EoD, leave before then, get yeeted, and flip V… as always.

4 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
YouButWorse 5 Arctic (#2736); BradLand (#3046); CRichardFortressLies (#2971); Marluxion (#3045); Marshal (#3039)
Cape90 4 Alice (#3267); ElizaThePsycho (#1641); nutella (#288); SirDerpsAlot (#1643)
catbae 4 beancat (#66); Kyubey (#59); NANOOK (#1688); thepigeonnyc (#134)
CRichardFortressLies 3 Drinks (#546); Leafia (#938); Wazza (#600)
Marluxion 3 Cape90 (#2382); nightingale (#2201); Prophylaxis (#2265)
Taffy 3 mansnicks (#1135); Outedwolf (#912); sulit (#262)
Blizer 2 Hippopablompoyeetus (#3283)
Leafia 2 Blizer (#3258); WindwardAway (#3266)
Apprentice 1 Taffy (#650)
Arctic 1 catbae (#201)
Marshal 1 GGhana (#1512)
mollylikesorigami 1 Luxy (#1737)
Prophylaxis 1 Chloe (#2714)
Ruby 1 mollylikesorigami (#670)
Not Voting 22 Amelia; Apprentice; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; Demisha; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Maxi; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; Solic; Whysper; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

we could add another slot to the misyeet pile

Here is the story of Hippo. Tell me where it doesnt make sense.

Roll Town King. Immune to hang.
Realise you can shit post a ton at day and troll ppl with no repurcusions.
RP as a King a bit cuz its fun.
Also realise Town King will be big mafia nk target.
Memepost more to get out mafia range early.
Realise youve gone too far with it and now some people think im actually mafia and imma get itad.
Have to start trying.
The end.

@Arctic @Blizer

4 Likes

wait pigeons in this game

I can honestly see that happening. Bruh.

thing is, I think the lack of content is normal for YBW (if I remember correctly)

looking forward to the “start trying” part

3 Likes

At this point. I’m surprised people remember Pigeon joined this game.

I was the one who killed 15 townies in original boats.

No other boats can outperform the original ones after that.

1 Like

Or how Rowan went “oh, Creature claimed?” lol

also
im here-ish
but i won’t be doing things for reasons for a bit

I’m just happy the one player who died in boats this time was a wolf lol

Also Arctic your “hippo memes more in mashes as mafia” is literally 100% wrong and u pulled it out of nowhere.

I was mafia last year in 3rd FAM and when I died to boats I was townlocked cuz i was doing shit.

In the first FAM i was NK and super tryharded to catch mafia to get into core and then i made it to final 2.

In the second FAM, where i was TOWN, i comitted suicide as a joke cuz i won it in an event, and then came back at a random time and pretended i was the messiah.

1 Like

Well his name is on the vote list because he voted himself in order to make himself relevant

So I suppose it’s accomplishing what he wanted it to

I thought Arc’s case on you was that you soft LW when you’re wolf

no it’s not

last year in FAM you were townread because of vibes, but mist pointed out how you were excessively shitposting and lacking in content

2 Likes

Like the “hippo memes as mafia in mashes more than town” is exactly wrong so i wanna hear qn explanation for why u think that or if ur just mis repping on purpose

1 Like

I literally do not remember townreading Hippo in FAM last year