FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

At its highest was chole cape nanook hippo and kyubei, hippo was double voter so i was like 1 vote from tying it

Ok I’m done comparing the readslists of Chloe, Marshal and Catbae. I’ve ignored everyone who has already flipped.

Three townreads: Nutella, Kiiruma
Two townreads and no scumread from the third person: Kyubei, Nightingale, CRichard, Windward, Frostwolf Mansnicks, Bradland, Italy, Beancat, Gorta, Kiiruma, Leafia

Two scumreads: Pigeon, Amelia, Blizer, YBW, Alice
Three scumreads: Arctic (there were more but they’ve all already flipped wolf :smile:)

I’ll be adopting this list as my own from now on, thank you guys :heart:

Chloe (#5525); Hippopablompoyeetus (#5519); Kyubey (#5644); NANOOK (#5620); nutella (#5605)

Chloe/Hippo’s flipped V. Kyubei’s eh, but I kind of trust 'em for now. Nanook/Nutella is never W/W.

Yeah, I feel like in a worst-case scenario there would be at most 2 wolves here and even that feels like a stretch. Not really a good sign for Blizer, tbh.

We had a villager claim the Chloe kill, so yeah.

2 Likes

Yh, VCA’s kind of confusing when dealing with a Double Voter. Hippo just made the wagons look bigger than they looked like when we really didn’t have that many votes since many people were on vanity wagons/not voting.

At EoD Sulit was on Arctic, Demisha never voted, Whysper had parked her vote on a vanity wagon on Swedish.

None of the flipped wolves really did anything to try to save sulit or even bus her, they just kind of parked their vote somewhere that didn’t matter and peaced out lol.

Which I’m still slightly doubting to be true.
Because of the fact that I think Chloe was sorta bleeding villager.
But it’s not as if my reads are always consensus (I think my Chloe one was though)

I feel like everyone was TR’ing Chloe.

But eh, unless we actually flip SDA then this is probably just going to stay in the realm of conjecture since it won’t be 100% possible to know if he’s FPSing or not with his claimed shot on Chloe.

1 Like

You know something i just thought

Was the desperado claim something wolfchat agreed on or did sulit claim it in the heat of the moment

Prolly more the former but something that came to my head

1 Like

Feels like T & T already

good stuff

That’s something I noticed as well. I’d guess it’s probably something she came up on her own as a last resort to live being that she kind of gave up shortly afterwards.

Like, in general it felt like wolves didn’t have much thread control back then.

1 Like

Im just wondering cause im thinking of whats wolves mindset during that time

You got a strong wolf mech player on the block and another one that is being heavily scrutinized and also being considered to being lynched

Like the cw wagon on me is a decent go to, but with half the votes plus litten looking town rn, i honestly am confused at wolf play for that EoD tbh

Makes sense with her just giving up, tbh.

Actually

Not maybe staying on vanity wagons is actually what wolves did, so that they dont get associated with both sulit and whysper

Maybe looking at them is a good idea tbh

Is it possible that EoD is middle of the night for a majority of the wolfteam?

well would you look at that?

Wolfy popin.

2 Likes

Wake me up when either AtNoName or Proph are punted out of the game.

All it took is some time.