FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

AYAYA

1 Like

i mean. they could just shoot a consensus V and not claim if Wolfing. idk why you’d tinfoil because Proph would die anyway

Only thing in my favor is that I picked CRich so that it destroyed the thunderdome between CRich and Wisdom but whatever, you can take that as you will

I’ve also been voting Proph since yesterday lol

1 Like

But then what was the other half of his check

heard you were a busser, i guess there might’ve been even more bussable ppl over proph tho :stuck_out_tongue:

(i think you’re town but ye)

2 Likes

/vote Taffy @Dark_Joycat

Whatever, I’m unlikely to be back before EoD and considering Taffy survived an ITA I have my qualms

1 Like

They could have
but i’ve been screwed on this site by a wolf day vigging their partner before and being cleared for the rest of the game

not a worry atm especially because wazza’s felt villagery today anyway, it’s a worry for the future

because wazza does like to do weird ass mech plans as wolf, in a game a few months ago they used their own ability to take their own vote away for a day and were cleared the rest of the game

7 Likes
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Taffy 9 Blizer (#4208); Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269); Leafia (#1662); Luxy (#1666); mollylikesorigami (#1657); Outedwolf (#1727); thepigeonnyc (#4193); WindwardAway (#4526)
Cape90 6 beancat (#3417); Frostwolf103 (#3568); GGhana (#3450); Kiiruma (#4271); NANOOK (#3900); Wazza (#4268)
GGhana 3 Marluxion (#4067); nutella (#4053); Shending_Help (#4057)
Not Voting 23 Alice (#2695); Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic (#2706); Ashlyn (#3335); Atlas; BradLand (#3733); CRichardFortressLies (#2958); Drinks; eevee; epitau; Gorta; Italy; Kyubey; mansnicks; Maxi; nightingale (#36); Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Solic (#3329); Taffy (#3359); Zone_Q11 (#562)

I’m definitely a busser so yeah I would’ve bussed wisdom and whysper
But I never shot at whysper, I shot at proph
Demisha had a better role, I wouldn’t have bussed them, and you can see I didn’t shoot at them
I haven’t actually checked Proph flip yet, I just saw that an NPC flipped the LARPer role

2 Likes

you could’ve also used the example I got my own teammate to kill me so I was permanently stuck in the thread and helped win that game but this one also works

3 Likes

you know you’re not helping to stop the tinfoil

2 Likes

you wouldn’t do anything about your tinfoil anyway

1 Like

damn that just owned me

4 Likes

don’t mind me sheeping y’all :face_in_clouds:
/Vote Taffy

I have no idea who you’re sheeping but ok

1 Like

btw what even is the read on taffy people have been voting them for ages and I got nothing

“ya’ll”

2 Likes

who the heck is yall

one moment

He got ITA’d earlier and was announced that he was hit but didn’t die

So uh yeah