FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Do you usually focus mainly on wolf reads or how do you approach the game of mafia?

Fair

1 Like

I take it you’ve never seen Gorta exhibit full confidence on his gut reads then

It’s extremely easy to me.

flowchart

5 Likes

Leafia is probably not partnered with Wisdom here. Why ask a player about a read on their partner as wolf? It makes no sense.

/vote nightingale

1 Like

ehh

i usually take a laid back approach in day 1, and pick up later tbh

I play through VCA quite a bit, and i try to focus on Macro a bit more over micro gameplay

BTW I think Hippo is the author of that post.

I havent played in like

3 months? i think

its been a hot minute for sure

I think Leafia’s V for other reasons, but often wolves do this irt their partners so they know if they should bus them or not.

3 Likes

Ye

1 Like

I thought it looked worse for Leafia actually
It sounds like something a wolf would ask a townie they know has a track record of incorrectly reading their partner

I literally haven’t seen him do anything in games on here. :skull:

I’m just asking cuz I’m a little surprised you don’t have more townreads tbh. Your ISO is thicc

Blizer and Hippo are probably not teammates too, seeing as Blizer would campaign for them to be dead if it wasn’t for Hippo being lynch immune.

Sooner that town worked together on their lists that they are assigned to, the sooner that ‘cleared’ lists can help read on other lists, which I intended to make new one later this game.

The third hidden faction though make the PoE lists harder to clear.

Would you agree that Illuminati need to be dealt with first?

Where’s the Hippo clear coming from?

Dude you were so obvious from the way you wrote your name in the post multiple times LMAO.

Not rlly if i had a lynch immune teammate i would say “i would want u dead but oh no i cant xd” for ez distance

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
YouButWorse 5 Arctic (#2736); BradLand (#3046); CRichardFortressLies (#2971); Marluxion (#3045); Marshal (#3039)
Cape90 3 ElizaThePsycho (#1641); nutella (#288); SirDerpsAlot (#1643)
catbae 3 beancat (#66); Kyubey (#59); NANOOK (#1688)
CRichardFortressLies 3 Drinks (#546); Leafia (#938); Wazza (#600)
Marluxion 3 Cape90 (#2382); nightingale (#2201); Prophylaxis (#2265)
Taffy 3 mansnicks (#1135); Outedwolf (#912); sulit (#262)
nightingale 2 Hippopablompoyeetus (#3241)
Prophylaxis 2 Chloe (#2714); WindwardAway (#2666)
Apprentice 1 Taffy (#650)
Arctic 1 catbae (#201)
GGhana 1 Blizer (#1426)
Marshal 1 GGhana (#1512)
mollylikesorigami 1 Luxy (#1737)
Ruby 1 mollylikesorigami (#670)
thepigeonnyc 1 thepigeonnyc (#125)
Not Voting 23 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; Demisha; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Maxi; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; Solic; Whysper; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11