FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Dude you were so obvious from the way you wrote your name in the post multiple times LMAO.

Not rlly if i had a lynch immune teammate i would say “i would want u dead but oh no i cant xd” for ez distance

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
YouButWorse 5 Arctic (#2736); BradLand (#3046); CRichardFortressLies (#2971); Marluxion (#3045); Marshal (#3039)
Cape90 3 ElizaThePsycho (#1641); nutella (#288); SirDerpsAlot (#1643)
catbae 3 beancat (#66); Kyubey (#59); NANOOK (#1688)
CRichardFortressLies 3 Drinks (#546); Leafia (#938); Wazza (#600)
Marluxion 3 Cape90 (#2382); nightingale (#2201); Prophylaxis (#2265)
Taffy 3 mansnicks (#1135); Outedwolf (#912); sulit (#262)
nightingale 2 Hippopablompoyeetus (#3241)
Prophylaxis 2 Chloe (#2714); WindwardAway (#2666)
Apprentice 1 Taffy (#650)
Arctic 1 catbae (#201)
GGhana 1 Blizer (#1426)
Marshal 1 GGhana (#1512)
mollylikesorigami 1 Luxy (#1737)
Ruby 1 mollylikesorigami (#670)
thepigeonnyc 1 thepigeonnyc (#125)
Not Voting 23 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; Demisha; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; Gorta; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Maxi; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; Solic; Whysper; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

Adtually idk why i said that

1 Like

Ignore this post

1 Like

Honestly we should just wagon and pressure Leafia, and see how they respond

its very telling how they respond to pressure tbh

/vote Leafia

Lets do it boys, girls, and non-bi’s

1 Like

But do we really need to focus on illuminati

Of course it’s hedgey, I am conducting an investigation. I don’t know what Marl is and I also don’t know what Chloe is. I am 90% certain that Chloe is town based on that first post in my quote wall and I am wanting to think that Marl is as well because that post would look weird if they were both scum. The problem is I don’t know if wolf Wisdom does that to a partner. The scum read on CRich without much justification seems like it could be distancing/theater. I had a weird interaction with CRich earlier if you remember when CRich said I wasn’t paired with you based on my opening post, which was weird because why would it be known if we were the same team or not when there have been no posts from me/no interactions between us. Do you get what I’m saying?

we don’t know whether they have a factional kill or if they need to kill town, so we won’t know whether we need to kill them until one of them flips probably

1 Like

Then we’ll find out if Blizer wants you dead tomorrow or not if you lose your lynch immunity.

Just so you know i dipped out of reading that at “I am conducting an investigation”

2 Likes

actually this is a good idea and we can milk the spew if they’re a wolf too

2 Likes

A bunch of dumasses prolly gonna ita me tomorrow cuz mafia gonna want a free town power role dead

1 Like

Sure, count me in

/vote Leafia @Dark_Joycat

/vote Cape90

If he said “I am committing identity theft” it would’ve had my attention.

1 Like

your loss, I explained my quote wall in a bit more detail for you

I isod u and kinda changed my mind which is why i switched vote

1 Like

@Dark_Joycat

you said my thing was hedgey (which it is) and I explained why it is the way it is