Mafia: Trials and Tribulations [Thread 1 - DO NOT POST]

its probably important

I’m looking forward to submitting my list on N1 and having the entire wolfteam be in my townreads ;)

4 Likes

It’s because I don’t think keeping it on Wisdom will do much good.

Sure. I’ll look for 1 for each. The last scum game was the SCP one I believe and I don’t exactly remember what my last town game was before that one.

I know I played against you as town in… the Town vs Bandits game, but I’m pretty sure that game was nuked, right?

It wasn’t, but I was killed in ITAs D2.

Town: https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/plants-mountainous-poison-day-

Scum: SCP FM (4/18) - Game Thread, Ended, Foundation and GOC wins.

I don’t think that’s my most recent towngame, but it should do.

Weird. The link to my town game doesn’t work.

Hopefully this one works.

Oops. Wrong game.

Thanks, I’ll take a quick looksie and report back eventually.

*not today

**not tomorrow

***sometime in Day 3 if I’m still alive

Hopefiully this one will work.

You’re welcome and the Risky Rain one was one I was rereading through. I was scum in that one too.

Heading out for RL now too so talk to everyone more later.

Forgot this: :sleepingleafeon:

1 Like

wild west?

it’s more like it wolves are dying and I’m causing them to die I’m good , while if wolves don’t die then I may be mafia or may just be town.

/vote leafia @Host_Account_3
how many times do I have to teach you this lesson old man

Vote Count

Vote Target Voted by Votes
Lucky Maria-Theresa 1/9
Litten Wisdom 1/9
Leafia Litten 1/9
Not Voting Icibalus, Prophylaxis, Silviu200530, Frostwolf103, Lucky, Kiiruma, Babel, Marluxion, Apprentice, Italy, Millium, ElizaThePscycho, Atlas, Leafia 14

Reminder: All votes must ping the host to be counted.

so what you’re saying if i just stalk your votes and it leads to more than one town death i should immediately vig you

I feel awful today
Don’t expect me to take this day more seriously than snarking at people or biting at people when it suits my fancy
Probably because I’m starving myself to death but still refuse to eat

Anyway, Leafia whole sequence of thoughts there makes me think they are just a wolf who just wanted to look like they cared about wisdom’s alignment. They talk about how they wanted to know whether or not their initial read was right but then they immediately dropped the pressure when told some fancy words that don’t even solve what she was looking for?

@leafia how you going to solve wisdom’s alignment to see whether ur read is right if you immediately unvote and how is that vote going to be unproductive