Plants Mountainous Poison - Day 8 (1/16) - Wolf Win

Unlike you, I was thinking I’d be poisoned or that you’d be poisoned. If you were poisoned it would’ve been an easy solve on my end. Heck, it’s still an easy solve but not the one I anticipated. But I thought if I got poisoned and it was between Solic and you, then I’d have a lot of work ahead of me.

yeah, I’ll read everything ofc.

1 Like

Could you also both towncase yourself?

Well now that will still be helpful.

I’m not towncasing myself, I literally don’t know what to point out about myself that comes from Town

I slept way too late today ._.

so here’s what sticks out in Wazza’s ISO:

this aged well

this was Wazza’s response to me asking the_worst why they were getting cold feet on w!Brad. She had no reason to answer this since the question wasn’t directed at her.

The biggest problem with Wazza’s case on Gorta was that she was pushing Gorta for being… Gorta. This is what he does in pretty much all of his town games. It’s not scum meta, at the very least, but it’s a very easy thing for a wolf to push on in a game where not everyone’s familiar with Gorta’s meta.

someone mentioned looking for TMI on the poisoned slots… well, here’s your evidence :person_shrugging:

this is blatant misrepresentation. Unlike Wazza I didn’t expect or want a CFD on D1, so of course nobody would’ve followed my vote on her.

I realize it’s stupid to continue quoting posts from Wazza when Solic already did a lot of this yesterday, so I’ll just summarize what I’m seeing instead

Reasons Wazza is scum:

Wazza kept up her townread on Brad while still saying she wanted him dead for info, but used every opportunity she could get to push me for how I was handling Brad’s slot. She also kept pushing that eevee/I were w/w, denying a clear on me after eevee’s flip so I’d still be within yeet range. She’s been pushing Solic since D1 probably as a planned misyeet but he just never flipped lol. Something I noticed now is that she picked some really trivial things to justify her scumreads with - scumreading Gorta for not giving explanations for his reads, scumreading me for voting her because I disliked her suggestion to CFD to Gorta, etc. She also started suggesting a wagon on beancat instead of hammering Marl.

Reasons I’m town:

Because I wouldn’t just plow through all of my partners in a row and somehow think that was going to guarantee a wolf win. I’ve learned by now that when my reads are accurate and I don’t die, I get wolfread, so it’s basically a death sentence for me to be alive in LyLo because it always defaults to getting suspected. Diamond Arc Crossing FM is a good example of this (not a good example of accurate reads, but of me getting late-game heat) - I cleared myself there with a suicide bomb gambit but I can’t do that here lol.

Another reason I’m town is because I haven’t set up for this at all. I made a wrong assumption on who’d be poisoned and was still townreading Wazza yesterday off the Brad and eevee stuff. If w!me had wanted to push t!Wazza I would’ve let her flip when she was less invested in defending herself, instead of what ended up being a Marl yeet. I would’ve had literally no reason to save a town slot since it would’ve given wolves a needed misyeet to go into XyLo earlier, and it would’ve kept Marl in the game as well. And even if we ignore all that and assume I’m a wolf who wanted to bring Wazza into LyLo despite her literally saying she’d probably vote me out in f3, why then wouldn’t I have continued to build a case on her this entire time, instead of doing the opposite?

Also, I would’ve just voted Solic out yesterday and continued to say it was because I scumread him. I gain nothing as a wolf by wavering on what could’ve been a guaranteed misyeet on a consensus scumread slot.

Idk if you have the time to look through any of these, but I’m sharing past games just in case you want my most recent meta or something.

Most recent scumgames:

Most recent towngame:

(the previous towngame to this was on old FoL from back in October, I think)

ngl this post has been sitting in my drafts all afternoon so I’m just posting it now because I’m tired of having to constantly put effort into this game when I was hoping I’d just die way earlier

ping me with questions, rebuttals, whatever, I’ll get to them tonight or else after work tomorrow before EoD unless the game is over by then

how are you even able to point out reasons why you’re town in a reasonable manor I can’t even do it as either alignment

will read your posts later, not at my PC

i actually felt motivated to towncase myself this time
usually i don’t tbh

easier when you’re not outed scum for once :wowee:

This is a complete lie, read throughout the entire day I kept saying how I wanted to push on you but I never voted you from the moment I decided to move onto Brad, the only time I remember doing this was D2 where I felt Brad wasn’t a feasible wagon anymore at the rate it was going

This is also a lie if you take one peek into my ISO as you can clearly see I only said that you and Eevee can be W/W in response to you saying that Eevee’s flip will make you Town, I also never wanted to kill Eevee until D5 when I wasn’t even involved in the thread due to the quickhammer on him, why would I claim you two are W/W when I was confident on Eevee being Town apart from the potential that he’s the only one who can realistically think of the poisons? I wasn’t pushing that narrative at all, you’re just taking my words and using them to your advantage.

No I haven’t?? I’m the one who wanted to save him D1 if you recall, eventually I did want him killed but that was mostly D7 because I felt if one of us was alive for LyLo then we were screwed, I had my chance to kill him D2 but chose not too

Okay now this is riddled with holes, my Gorta push was based purely on the fact that he didn’t give explanation to his reads and all in all didn’t act townily based on when I read him, I still thought he was scum until he was poisoined, I scumread you for voting me randomly at EOD1 which makes no sense if you were desperate for Eli to survive and clearly that was correct and as for the beancat thing, I suggested we look into beancat and that I was getting coldfeet on Marl but I never even attempted to push on beancat and even stated that I refuse to vote them, I was pushing on both beancat and Marl before I even talked about beancat, if I was W/W with Marl why wouldn’t I just hammer Marl as a wolf? Like there was no reason for me to let him die without my vote on it when I could easily use it to my advantage later on, your point here makes absolutely no sense.

You didn’t though at all.
You saved Brad twice, D2 and D3 and you knew yourself if you didn’t vote them D4 you were screwed.
You didn’t even want to vote Eevee D5 whatsoever until you were pressured by everyone else, you and Marl were avoiding going onto it until they pressured for a quickhammer.
You had no involvement whatsoever in pushing on Marl

That’s why Eevee was pushing on you and trying to convince people so heavily to push on you. You were bus potential, a good one at that and it would give credit to Eevee on being Town afterwards, even further onto this this is the exact reason you didn’t want to kill Marl, you were borderline LyLo and if you killed someone other than yourself or Marl you would be in LyLo and if you were going to be flipped chances are Marl would vote you and be seen as town to everyone to guarantee a win for wolves, this is more than likely the reason you didn’t have any involvement on his wagon, you didn’t even talk about his slot during that day if I recall

Not at all, if you had entered this day fighting against Leafia or Solic you more than likely would’ve lost, you needed me alive as out of everyone here, I’m the most likely you’re able to kill, better yet t!you would’ve let me die and we’ve seen this in previous games, you’ve never randomly defended me for no reason when I was a wagon, you’ve always stayed out of it while pushing a counterwagon instead, but you got directly involved in this one

You had literally no way to know it would end up being a Marl yeet, furthermore onto this you didn’t save me on that day, you saved me yesterday, a day where Marl wasn’t even alive, you had no involvement in his wagon and chances are you would’ve preferred someone else die someone like Leafia because in LyLo it’s extremely easy for Solic to vote me, which brings me onto my other points:

I’m an easy mislynch in LyLo, all you would have to do to prevent me from having any weight or pressure onto you with me voting you out is for you to just not poison me, that why I’m not poisoned here, that’s why you had to poison Solic because you though I’d vote you in LyLo, funnily enough, I probably wouldn’t have, but that doesn’t matter since you didn’t poison me. You didn’t build a case on me because you didn’t need too, if I’m wolf, why didn’t I do that then? The same can still be said, you were absolutely confident I was wolf and then you suddenly changed your mind on it with some bullshit excuse of “Brad spewed us town”, even I knew it was a dumb af read yet I thought nothing off it.

Look at the situation here, yesterday you had to kill one of these:

• Solic
  • Leafia
  • Me

Out of these players the hardest one to fight against in LyLo is Leafia, the easiest is me, instead of doing that you decided to put in no involvement whatsoever against Leafia because you knew I wouldn’t vote you as I had no reason too and Solic wouldn’t be convinced otherwise.

Also, small question since you want to talk about you dying in LyLo so much, why would I be the wolf to go into LyLo, I’ve won in LyLo before but between me and Marl, I’m not a good one to choose, so out of us both why would I bring up the fact that we could potentially push on Marl instead as I felt nobody was looking into his slot, why didn’t I just let myself die to let Marl go further, why didn’t I get Marl to bus me?

And to add even more onto this whole thing, basically every single poisoned player has said this sort of stuff about my slot:

[Worst didn’t think I was scum, Worst thought I was Town]:

Further from our poisoned friends:

[lol also thought that Wind and Eevee could easily be W/W]:

[Chili also thought I was Town but that came after ages]:

You really think I survive to F3 with basically every player wanting me dead? Why do you think I wanted to die so badly yesterday in the case Solic didn’t die?

Hell further questions to question why I would do any of this as wolf, why would I come into today and poison Solic? You were hellbently convinced on me being Town to the degree that you let Leafia die out of confidence of it, I could’ve just poisoned you, voted Solic and used my push from the day before, it makes absolutely no sense for me to even poison Solic in any world whatsoever and it made no sense for you either but like you stated earlier you were confident I would vote you if it came down to this.

@Solic I’d like you to think about this and think about what everyone has said, not just me, the dead town as well, read Wind’s interactions with Eevee as well if you can, like I said at the time it was such a suspicious argument for no reason, both of them seemed extremely confident on the other being flipped wolf and both of them cared more about how they looked town afterwards, I tried my best to do what you want so I want you to try your best as well

Yeah I’m not interpreting this one way or another. I can also see reasons that you would want your other 3 scumbuds to look good at possibly your own expense. This also brought you in better graces with me.

Yeah, this was super weird.

Eeeh, idk progression wise they would just never go anywhere else. Especially, since they had the 2 poisons, so don’t know who to sheep thing going on.

I did notice they are the last 2 votes and it fits in with my Marl would never have done this if the other scum would also not be there theory, but idk how much stock I want to put in that.

I feel increasingly more stupid with having swapped back to Leafia. I probably need to keep concise notes somewhere to remind myself of what I thought before. Note to self for potential future games. Might as well do it here now actually. Classcard time.

That’s not true, I had you as one of my highest townreads at one point of the game.

:roll_eyes: I hate this, because you did this to me yesterday. :smile:

Yea, I guess by timestamp it doesn’t look pretyped. I was also too lazy to do anything without knowing who would be scum before me, so I’d expect other players to also not do this.

Uhh, disagree. You haven’t really been overwhelmingly townie to the majority of the thread in my opinion.

I’m not sure if I can use this or even if it would be accurate, but there was discord disturbance at that EoD, so it might have been a scumchat malfunction It’s still just weird. I’ll reread some parts of the game, but in my memory that was like wtf.

I think you’re attributing way too much blame on Marl here.

Well yeah, but you have played a more active role in the game than Wazza thus far.

It’s Leafia. :man_shrugging:

It’s Leafia. :man_shrugging: Nah I could have seen multiple people say this. :smile:

Can you tell me what explanation you have for Brad appealing to Wazza, since that’s why you townread them earlier right?

You didn’t plow through Marl though. That was 3 vote strong already I think. You were one of the strongest scum members that had enough thread presence to make it far, so obviously you’d propel yourself over a slot like Brad.

I don’t think you had much influence on who was brought to Lylo yesterday.

Hmm, but Leafia might be more prone to tinfoil you.

Yeah, but another town still flipped, so… :man_shrugging:

Uhh I should probably read that bit again.

Oh, I thought it actually was setup up for eevee to go over, not the other way around, because of activity constraints. This is in a Wind scum world only though.

I don’t really follow this logic. Probably because it mentions some previous games.

I mean… is it? Yesterday I said you were around equalish to me, which makes this even more grueling.

I think you’re overselling one throw away post on Marl when during that day I think you wanted to investigate everyone except Leafia from memory.

I expect eevee to be supremely confident, but I agree that it was weird that WWA expressed similar confidence. Especially after conceding some points to eevee. I will definitely reread that part.

This is eerily exactly what happened here How do you plead @WindwardAway to past WWA?

I plead WiM drop, I don’t care if you want to read into that because it’s the truth :man_shrugging:

I would really prefer not to die here, though

Any reason you’d like to give for it?

No, I meant people were not saying to kill Wazza with fire in LyLo. I’m the one who always gets the heat in LyLo.

My best guess is that Brad was trying to treat Wazza and me the same way so it would look like both of us were town
Ofc the same exact argument works against me and in Wazza’s favor instead, but considering that you at least know one of us is a wolf, you can reach your own conclusion from it :man_shrugging:

Yeah, it doesn’t matter if I tell you that I voted after the thread got locked because I didn’t see it. It doesn’t change the fact that I didn’t vote him super early but I was also not 100% sold on scum!Marl worlds and didn’t want to hammer him immediately. It would be a bit of a different story if I had, I guess. On a similar note I was 99% certain on eevee and not 100% which is why I balked at the last second on voting him. Imo it didn’t make much of a difference when I voted except time-wise because he was guaranteed to flip because of the momentum from Brad’s flip, but I was self-conscious about it and thought since I was the one who’d been tunnelling him for several days, I should also give him a chance to say something that wasn’t just “kill wind” in case he flipped town because you guys would’ve just turbo’d me immediately the next day if that had happened and I didn’t give him a chance to give a defense.

If I’d voted you out, yes I would have

Yes, but she also changes her mind at the drop of a hat. It wouldn’t be that hard to convince her not to vote me, I don’t think.

Wazza insisting that I didn’t want to vote eevee is still a lie, I gave my explanation for that above

Yeah but Brad’s flip incriminated eevee and I’m pretty sure if you guys had flipped me first the focus would’ve gone onto eevee and not Brad first. So they had a chance at losing only one wolf if eevee got chained to me, and Brad got ignored. As dumb as it sounds I actually think the wolves wanted Brad to survive for longer possibly because he wasn’t making a nuisance of himself in the thread. Eevee is a strong player as any alignment and was also probably the only wolf who had a decent chance of getting me out of the game, so they were probably banking on a 1:1 tradeoff trying to flip me first.

This is the longest game I’ve been in since about a year ago, how about that lol

Confidence is what gets you what you want, even if you’re overselling it a bit

Look, idk what else I need to do to convince you I’m town and that Wazza is the last wolf. I just can’t really get over having to wolfcase someone I literally saved from a yeet by being so sure they were town, but I’m an idiot and here we are.

I have a busy day at work tomorrow so I’ll be inactive most of the day but be back in the evening unless you’ve already voted by then, and I’ll try to pop in during lunch to talk more. I’m still here for a bit longer now, though, so ask away.

Yeah, but they could just poison you.