Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Wolves had TMI and knew that the role holder would be announced either through the persons flip or by that person claiming.

Beyond all of that I very strongly feel that millium had this TMI and intentionally tried to look uninformed about my role knowing it’d be revealed and I am almost certain they are mafia atp. Spent a lot of time trying to “solve” the stuff and also

THIS IS AN INTENTIONAL FAKE SOFT TO MAKE ME GUESS ILLWEI AND MILLIUM.
WOLVES KNEW THE ROLES MEANT TO FLIP AND KNEW I WOULD BE TRYING TO GUESS THEM INSTEAD OF THE REAL MASON LOVERS

1 Like

ooo
it happens to be exactly 3

2 Likes

:worried:

what

lmfao

Vote millium

this always always dies after my flip. I was wrong on arete for read reasons but here I am super confident that mason post is just outting and also makes me confident wolves were unsure of my alignment

I saved this judgement for if I was wrong and they were but none of their behaviour remotely fit the mason lovers so I didn’t guess them.

@Nyarchmage

I dont get why thats funny

it looks hella suspicious

?

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698); nightingale (#9053)
Illwei 1/8 Kyubey (#8206)
Millium 1/8 Marshal (#9580)
Not Voting 10 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; LASERpointer (#9402); Millium; min (#7831); Moonwink; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway; Wisdom

If you guys hammer me it is fine I genuinely dont care and have actually had a ton of fun this game especially today

but I’ve been reading and milliums stuff feels both hella fake and specifically outting. If you guys can’t believe me bcuz of my d1/d2 + alana stuff its fine but this needs to die after my flip and I hope everyone can see why

/vote millium

I said they looked good on spew but that is genuinely so incredibly suspicious

jesus i go to raid and u guys turn on me

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698); nightingale (#9053)
Millium 2/8 Marshal (#9580); min (#9586)
Illwei 1/8 Kyubey (#8206)
Not Voting 9 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; LASERpointer (#9402); Millium; Moonwink; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway; Wisdom

lmao i just wanted a friend, look what I’ve done

@Marshal

if mill is w, that does illwei look like to you?

I suddenly don’t like this game anymore

1 Like

Kyubey went from locktown from rando stuff to locktown from their reactions to everything