Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

@Nyarchmage

I dont get why thats funny

it looks hella suspicious

?

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698); nightingale (#9053)
Illwei 1/8 Kyubey (#8206)
Millium 1/8 Marshal (#9580)
Not Voting 10 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; LASERpointer (#9402); Millium; min (#7831); Moonwink; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway; Wisdom

If you guys hammer me it is fine I genuinely dont care and have actually had a ton of fun this game especially today

but I’ve been reading and milliums stuff feels both hella fake and specifically outting. If you guys can’t believe me bcuz of my d1/d2 + alana stuff its fine but this needs to die after my flip and I hope everyone can see why

/vote millium

I said they looked good on spew but that is genuinely so incredibly suspicious

jesus i go to raid and u guys turn on me

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/7 bladescape (#8040); Mistyx (#7698); nightingale (#9053)
Millium 2/8 Marshal (#9580); min (#9586)
Illwei 1/8 Kyubey (#8206)
Not Voting 9 BS4215; Hippopablompoyeetus; Illwei; LASERpointer (#9402); Millium; Moonwink; Wazza (#9526); WindwardAway; Wisdom

lmao i just wanted a friend, look what I’ve done

@Marshal

if mill is w, that does illwei look like to you?

I suddenly don’t like this game anymore

1 Like

Kyubey went from locktown from rando stuff to locktown from their reactions to everything

what*

im not a wolf, but since we are on the thoughts of who is bad, go back to not playing
k and thanks

dont tilt me

Illwei is not immediately condemned, millium could have done that as either alignment to throw off illwei but I lean mafia for two reasons
1 - town illwei could have messed that up if millium did it to them so I think they’d probably rather do it to a wolfpartner and
2 - Wolves are likelier to think they look partnery so I think millium went into it with the genuine hope i’d choose them

super ironic you complained about marshal being toxic earlier but then say shit like this

ohh well a non-existent player snap voting like that tilts the fuck out of me

FTR I also know exactly who killed squirrel. Doesn’t help much but I am 100% confident on who it is and almost put squirrel in instead of arctic