Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

Many reasons. To start it’s the exact two reads vulgard shaded me on. It’s clear to me that my list of townreads is probably pretty solid atp, vulgard tried hard to discredit them and here marl does the same thing while also insinuating that he should be a confident townread to me. Gave me badish vibes even at the time but I didnt say anything because i didnt say anything.

He tries hard to bring down JC and min just like vul did and in a similar way. I truly think wolves were trying very hard to not let JC townleader it up.

1 Like

I also think it’s highly possible that wolves shot JC and not vul. Maybe both or maybe neither but vul looked super super bad from that arete flip atleast to me

Mist is town. I have very little doubts.

1 Like

This feels like a super uncharitable interperetation of alana’s posting this game because to me she was solving early. Also literally nobody would verify her meta so to me this feels like kinda a free setup for a future dunk but specifically this feels like it’s a straight up lie.

1 Like

Wazza wagon looks pretty clear at its peak

1 Like

I feel like this game would be a lot lot easier if someone didn’t spend the entire day tunneling two villagers incorrectly and derailing a thread that otherwise I think was on a very good track if vul’s heavy fear of the consensus is anything to go by

like I don’t want to be mean but

I think it’s obvious why vulgard salivated over these posts :shrug:

1 Like

I think we could find serious value in people bouncing off of arete because every indication I have is that they were as much of a lw as vulgard, probably did a better job than he did lol

I’m also interested in looking at the consensus around the time vul started fighting hard against it. He bitterly fought the consensus early and worked hard to force through wolfreads on the people forming it (me, arctic, JC), and then when someone who disrupted it by spitting garbo anticonsensus wolfreads he jumped off of that and helped give them relevancy.

3 Likes

I am very very exhausted and kinda feel like im getting into overly mean territory and I dont want to do that i promised myself i wouldnt be nasty in the same way I was in past games so I am just going to go to bed

1 Like

1 Like

Marshal town

1 Like

I am about to stab someone

If anyone gets close to me right now i don’t think i would be mentally able to stop myself from breaking something of theirs

Failing that, biting them very hard

1 Like

Im not saying i expect the manager to help me close but if im not feeling good and have made that clear then i really don’t expect him to say “no. Im done”

When i ask him for help

Im this close to walking out and not finishing stuff

But that’s rude to morning crew

I want to take the glasses and plates and throw them on the ground

I am a child

If he had said “no, that’s your job” in his tone he does they i wouldn’t be mad at all

Hello Child Illwei.

I am kinda back, still busy.