Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

enemyship ended with arctic
arctic is now my best friend

1 Like

i started reading the case in detail and it actually reminded of me of why i was townreading marshal in the first place

i liked a ~lot of the way she was pushing her early reads, wrt like, how her confidence ebbed and flowed and how she was reacting to people’s takes on her pushing arctic/vul

/vote Arete

@Nyarchmage

i don’t think i believe this actually

you even recognized in the post that it was important, so what was the purpose of RT’ing me when i was already one of your top towns? if you believed the matter to be important would you not consider it more useful to establish a meaningful rapport with one of your top villagers instead of doing a pointless RT

the only thing suggesting you could be telling the truth is that the read was so bad you’d have probably come up with something better as a wolf, but that’s basically a TWTBAW argument… i know you’re champze but still, it wouldn’t be impossible for you just have a really sucky progression here, especially because you haven’t really elaborated on your marshal read all game afaik

i should have put this in that post also instead of being a drama queen wanting my vote to look cool but lolme

i think arctic and nut are both town now as well, was already leaning there on nut after her moonwink post earlier

/vote Wazza

@Nyarchmage

…I doubt it? Someone who has more of a grasp of the thread can correct me on this, but based on how Marshal and Arete present themselves and how they play, I see little reason for what happened here to have happened if they were both wolves.

think i agree with you on vulgard now as well. his whole thing about the threadstate being largely wrong sounded like righteous indignation and the frustration of a villager who’s not being listened to and thinks the game is on the wrong track, and his general ~ post shape ~ (lol) is not what i’d expect to come from w!vulgard based on my experience with w!vulgard

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/12 Arete (#3398); nutella (#3628); Vulgard (#3545); Wazza (#3490); WindwardAway (#3463)
Arete 5/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marluxion (#3667); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544)
Wazza 4/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Millium (#3670); Mistyx (#3644)
Squirrel2412 4/12 bladescape (#2877); nightingale (#2895)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
Wisdom 1/12 Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Not Voting 4 alana; InternetStranger; Squirrel2412 (#566); Wisdom (#3420)

I literally acknowledged it what lmao
Also, I said I’m voting Marshal temporarily, I had to move my vote from JC

tfw marshal/jc are powerwolfing and ive been wolfsiding for most of d1 wheeeeee

I’ve pressure voted many times, I usually state it as well
I think the last time I did it was a game in January, don’t remember what game though

Also Arctic you didn’t read my post directed at you

THERE ARE TWO SUPERIOR VERSIONS

AFTER DX RELEASED YOU HAD NO REASON WHATSOEVER TO GO BACK TO THE BLACK AND NYA VERSION ON THE BRICK GAME BOY

Whether or not the Switch Remake is better than the DX version totally depends though. Both good.

I personally think the Switch Remake is the Ultimate treatment of an old classic and if the Oracle games and Minish cap was given the same boost then whoo boi

ooof dont like mists entrance here and it helps confbias the thought i already had that she/marshal can easily be w/w

the thought of a JC/marshal powerwolf duo crossed my mind but i’m not convinced yet, especially because i thought this post looked unaligned at a glance

having said that the post just feels individually wolfy for JC
discouraging marshal from focusing on arete just feels bad faith but i can’t really explain what the wolf motivation is so i guess it doesn’t really matter but still

1 Like

I did not intend to nap for 2 hours
My eyes hurt

Sorry about yesterday, Nut!

Watch the trailer, the graphics is the only reason to play the Switch version and its still will not satisfy everyone.

actually you know what fuck that unaligned post

marshal changed her read on me when i started pushing vul/arete and she started pushing them too

JC has been more or less making these pushes too, and i remembered how JC called me a powerwolf if arete is town

it feels like they are both basically doing the same thing - using me as a snowplower to kill arete/vul and then setting up to blame me for it

1 Like

im gonna be busy up until EoD, our baseball team is playing a super important game and im gonna support my friends

i can already feel myself going over but im not going to be emotional abt it