Poor Approximations of Catgirls - Thread 1

im on board with villagard now, took me a while
but for me both marshal/arete feel wolfy

between the 3 wagon comps, i think the arete wagon is the most pure probably
it’s rough though

1 Like

Alright, I got through half of Marl’s ISO, and I think I’m settling on Marl just being town.

The only thing that concerned me is that he spent a great deal focused on Wazza, but I liked the other takes he had – Vulgard being v, JC being v if Wazza w. Min being v is Wazza w. I also really liked his reaction to JC calling Wazza out as scum. XD Like, that kind of awestruck reaction would be hard to fake as scum, I think.

ya I personally liked Vulgard, then I hated his over night interactions with JC, but I liked his meta dive of Alana

so /shrug

personally I also hate Arete more

2 Likes

yeah reading into the wagon composition isn’t particularly helpful because if we remove arete/marshal the only people i’m questionable of are wazza/laserpointer

/vote Wazza @Nyarchmage

good morning i’m caught up we’re killing this

I dont think being detached should in any way be ai

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 5/12 Arete (#3398); nutella (#3628); Vulgard (#3545); Wazza (#3490); WindwardAway (#3463)
Arete 4/12 Arctic (#1362); LASERpointer (#3152); Marshal (#3019); min (#3544)
Wazza 3/12 Hippopablompoyeetus (#2824); JohnCarter (#166); Mistyx (#3644)
Squirrel2412 4/12 bladescape (#2877); nightingale (#2895)
nutella 1/12 Marluxion (#3390)
Wisdom 1/12 Kyubey (#3541)
InternetStranger 1/12 Illwei (#2524)
Marluxion 1/12 Moonwink (#3605)
Not Voting 5 alana; InternetStranger; Millium; Squirrel2412 (#566); Wisdom (#3420)

there is no way a villager sees that case from arete and then doesn’t acknowledge any of it and votes marshal for “pressure”

that is such a wolfy reaction

where?

it’s linked in the votecount

he :sob:

1 Like

Same though I also think hes the most likely of them to be town

i kinda skimmed the case but it didn’t really seem like an accurate assessment of marshal’s posts and is also basically exactly what arete did in mountainado as a wolf

which is another point against wazza who was in that game and would probably have thought about that

1 Like

arete uses they/them

re: wazza’s vote - uh “pressure” is pretty questionable justification
i’ve seen wazza use this line in another game but i can’t remember what it was

1 Like

most of them gave me the impression of towny, I just explained my earlier thought process which had me sring moon at first

first as in like, before even reading their iso

Dingdingding! You have earned 5 LASER points!

Program Ran: Reaction Test - Model 1
Objective: Make a read katze would never say while in the same breath katclaiming to see if the discrepancy would be pointed out.
Results: A purrfect success*

Target: Arctic
Scan Indicates: Town.

:joy_cat:

1 Like

what do you think about arete calling all of the wagons bad while voting wazza when she was an actual wagon lol

welp! my discourse broke mid thread